Seed Trading Parcel 2010 (Round 2) - Canada/USA

DownRiver said:
Just food for thought.

Best I can tell, Round #1 had 13 participants and started 9/01. It's 12/16 and the pkg is between #11 and #12. That's about 9 days per person, on average.

Round #2 has 28 signed up so far. Using very crude math, that puts the pkg arriving at the last person's house next Fall!:shocked: If folks are hoping to get these seeds in time for this coming season, we might need to do something different.

Of course, I don't know what that might be. Perhaps start TWO pkgs, one moving East ==> West, the other moving West ==> East?:idea:

Like I said, just food for thought.

I agree, and the West vs East seems to be a good idea.

On the other hand, the last method may not be as bad, because now it starts after the Christmas season.

I think i'm gonna spilt up the list into 2 and send out 2 different packages. I'll probably just random spilt the list so that its fair for everyone.

I didnt go back and read but it could be that its now closed based on the number of players.......dunno.

Keep watching and maybe next time ddaake.

Aww, I'd love to join in, but I have nothing to give! haha. This coming season I'll have more varieties, and will be growing outdoors as well, so I will have seeds to contribute next time around. :)

Back