Seed Trading Parcel 2010 (Round 2) - Canada/USA

I have a shiteload of Parcel Packages (Free FRom USPS just go to website you will see)
If QVBsite Does no longer want to participate or do this anymore I will PUt together a List and get it out Asap
Im not trying to steal any thunder from him but i definately wouldnt mind getting it all going I obviously would not be able to send out as many seeds that prob are in the end of the first round but we could get another one rolling real soon up to qvbsite let me know i have no problem setting this up!! let me know!

if not i'm in line!

Sorry I have not been on here in quite some time, seems like forever. Well I thought I would come and check up and see what was going on. Well it seems I have walked in to a new and updated looking site and this parcel thing is starting to get a little depressing with it not being sent out. I would love to throw my name in the hat to Noshownate if we end up having to go down that road but hopefully qbvb will return.

Noshownate said:
I have a shiteload of Parcel Packages (Free FRom USPS just go to website you will see)
If QVBsite Does no longer want to participate or do this anymore I will PUt together a List and get it out Asap
Im not trying to steal any thunder from him but i definately wouldnt mind getting it all going I obviously would not be able to send out as many seeds that prob are in the end of the first round but we could get another one rolling real soon up to qvbsite let me know i have no problem setting this up!! let me know!

if not i'm in line!

If this idea ends this way, can I get on the list?

Hey, Sorry guys just been extreme busy with work and stuff. I'll get the list out shortly and send the 2 packages. I'm aiming to have it all done on the weekend and go out on monday.

SWEEEEEEEET welcome back qbvb. My MIA time I was getting worried I may have missed the launch of this. Glad to see I didnt as spring is getting nearer and I am getting that itch.

qbvbsite said:
Hey, Sorry guys just been extreme busy with work and stuff. I'll get the list out shortly and send the 2 packages. I'm aiming to have it all done on the weekend and go out on monday.

hell yeah!

qbvbsite said:

Glad you are alive and well!

Hey,
I'll be updating the first post in 15-20 minutes with the list and the packages are going to be out the door tomorrow or thursday.

--James

Hey,
Sorry about the delay but the packages WILL be going out tomorrow. Everything is now setup and list have been posted. I hope this goes as smooth as it did in round 1. Again sorry about the delay.

Back