SEEKING REVIEW TEAM - INT'L

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to rally the troops.... again. Wow. Some say they are interested but never send a review sample... soo.... bumping this for more people to see.

If that was referring to me, I am working on one. We had a death in the family this week, so haven't done a lot of cooking to use the sauce, with the trips to the hospital and all.

No, many have expressed interest but do not send a sample review. My philosophy is if you can't write a sample, how are you going to write actual reviews and keep them coming?

No JayT was not referring to you. Take your time, especially in that situation.

I look forward to it.

Done. PM sent. If you see fit, feel free to post it as well. Here's a couple teaser pics of the sauce I reviewed.

100_0056.jpg

100_0058.jpg

100_0055.jpg

Funny how this thread is looking for international reviewers yet it's all you guys from the states that are sticking your hands up to have a bash at the job, unless international means something different over there!!!!! Nova needs to crank up the FAILOMETER!!!!!!!!

Davetaylor said:
Funny how this thread is looking for international reviewers yet it's all you guys from the states that are sticking your hands up to have a bash at the job, unless international means something different over there!!!!! Nova needs to crank up the FAILOMETER!!!!!!!!

Seems most people have little nuts internationally. :D

Ummm I believe international means from many nations. The US being one of them. I believe that THP wants some from all over. I don't think anyone from the UK has thrown their hat into the ring, why don't you have a go at it DT?

As I said in a previous post Jay I'd love to do it but my writing wouldn't do justice, I could get down what I think about a product in a paragraph or two which isn't long enough

OOOPs that will be a fail on my part on the international issue, I though the search was on for 2 review teams 1 from the states and an international team.

After a brief search I discovered the other thread I though existed was I complete figment of my imagination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was there at one time, but I think it morphed into this one. THP had it as a reviewer wanted thread and then made it international and it became this thread.

Yes, international, and still looking. One team member confirmed.

Wow. Too ugly even for written reviews? :lol:

That's gotta be ugly!!! And this from the guy who started a thread about how he got blown by. A chick in a cowboy hat in an alley when he went to the store!!!!!!!!

I've got a question to the BOSS, I know a few really rank sauces out there could I submit a review of a product that was utter gash?

No, if you know a sauce is bad in advance there is no need to review it unless it is a mass-produced product that is getting good reviews somewhere. Reviews should be letting people know about good sauces, or trying a sauce for the first time and finding out if it's good or bad. If you already know it's bad and it's a small manufacturer there is no need to trash someone that is trying hard to make it in the Industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back