• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest September ThrowDown HoDown

Status
Not open for further replies.
SL stopped by today and we all did some pizza brainstorming. 18 ideas...each with one component missing! haha

My suggestion was to bring all the fixin's, have a couple celebratory libations and see where the Camping Pizza gods direct us.
Could be epic!!!!
Will be fun!!!!!!! :D

Us??? Conspiratatin'? :whistle: NEVER!!!!!! :halo: [sub](at least no more'n those SoFloMoFo's XOXO)[/sub]

What's the final word on electrical appliances outside? I know it's been discussed, just can't remember the verdict~

'kay, got it, Boss! Thanks-

You can use it for prep not for cooking. :)
Pizza must be cooked with a solar, wood, coal, or gas-fired oven/grill/contraption in the outdoors.

No it would not, better run with a stuffed pizza (deep dish with top crust).

Ok, I think I've come up with a ghetto charcoal grill idea that will work, with very little fuss or muss. Wish me well!

good luck geeme!

Cj/Scovie and i were shopping at the store at the same time today, and we had the same items in our carts! :lol: BUT! y'all will have to wait to see what all that was! AND!!! how we use them.... :cool:

Seriously, SL, I can't wait to see what all you guys make - should be awesome, and I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun!

well, geeme, tons of fun is a given, (woohoo)....EPIC food for the TD???? I cannot speak for other participants, but for myself, I'm feeling "light and fluffy", yet canned. Whatever happens it'll be Tubular! Like TOTALLY Tubular!

crap, now I'm feeling a need to go looking for leg warmers....

beyond the TD, the food is .......ohhhh yeaaaahhhhh.....

[sub]I got 40 pounds of butt in my reefer right now![/sub]

Oh Yea! :cool: :high: gotta love the judicious edit. :lol:

Well im still stumped on what to cook if this throwdown, as long as it stay outdoor pizza, got the method down pat, just not sure on what yet..........

Bloody pumped though

just talked to Frydad on the phone about hops that scovie sent me

gave me a pretty awesome idea.....

shady.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back