seed-train Signup for 2016 United States seed train start date of Tuesday November 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepperhead1989 said:
Was not able to send out yesterday due to snow storm here. Will get out by end of day Monday or Tuesday

Pepperhead1989,

It's not too late! You can still get those seeds back on the train. You're only about two months late from the above post.

If it's a money issue, I am sure we can all pitch in 25 cents to get everything back on track? Is that what you need?

I'm thinking about getting a few again  ,      :party:
HillBilly Jeff said:
17191025_10208893231798134_7597179617142647093_n.jpg

Need to put in the windows and shingle it yet.  Then it will be ready for some hens.  8x20

Pepperhead1989 said:
Updated list as of 1/6/17 at 12:52 PM EST
1. Jeffcontonio - I should be sending this to you by end of day tomorrow
2. Lovepeppers
3.Hillbilly Jeff
4.bpiela
5. Dan Piepho

Ok, This is the updated list with the riders who have responded. Please remember the rules of the ride and also keep the train neat and clean.

"Once you receive the package you will have 3 days to decide what you want as well as what you have claimed and what you have added to this good little box of goodness."
You're going on over 90 days to turn this package over. This train started out so well and it was chugging along smoothly. We were happy with this train until you had it sent back to you for 'safekeeping' during the holidays.

"As promised here is the list of seeds/pods that will be starting on this train

Orange Hab
Cherry pick (sweet)
Carolina reaper (red)
Mariachi (hot)
Carmen
Apache sun dried pods
Sarahs green
Aj's BB7 White F2
Orange Gambia Hab
Moruga UV
White Fatali
Peach Wasp
Dulce Italiano
Korean Red hot Ornamental
Thai Red
Corno Di Capra
Big Mustard Mama
Farmers Market Jalapeno
Bombay Morich
Komodo Dragon
Trinidad Hornet
Cajun Bell
Friarieno
Sigaretta Di Bergamo
Dolce De Espana
Chaguanas Yellow
SB Freeport Orange
Ebony Giant
Fresno Grande
King BOC
BTR Scorpion
Purple Hab
Bubblegum 7 Pot Red
7 Pot Pink
Naga Reaper
Corno Di Torno Giallo
Texas Pequin pods dried
Criolla Sella
Bonda Mahala"
Most of these were not in the TRUMP train. It'll be sad if all of this seed stock stays in Limbo without being shared.

:pray:  Please find some time to send this back out. All you have to do is forward it like you said you did on the TRUMP train.

I think you can just write it off , don't believe you'll see it again . Just REMEBER !
Dan Piepho said:

"Once you receive the package you will have 3 days to decide what you want as well as what you have claimed and what you have added to this good little box of goodness."
You're going on over 90 days to turn this package over. This train started out so well and it was chugging along smoothly. We were happy with this train until you had it sent back to you for 'safekeeping' during the holidays.

Orange Hab
Cherry pick (sweet)
Carolina reaper (red)
Mariachi (hot)
Carmen
Apache sun dried pods
Sarahs green
Aj's BB7 White F2
Orange Gambia Hab
Moruga UV
White Fatali
Peach Wasp
Dulce Italiano
Thai Red
Corno Di Capra
Big Mustard Mama
Farmers Market Jalapeno
Bombay Morich
Komodo Dragon
Trinidad Hornet
Cajun Bell
Friarieno
Sigaretta Di Bergamo
Dolce De Espana
Chaguanas Yellow
SB Freeport Orange
Ebony Giant
Fresno Grande
King BOC
BTR Scorpion
Purple Hab
Bubblegum 7 Pot Red
7 Pot Pink
Naga Reaper
Corno Di Torno Giallo
Texas Pequin pods dried
Criolla Sella
Bonda Mahala"
Most of these were not in the TRUMP train. It'll be sad if all of this seed stock stays in Limbo without being shared.

:pray:  Please find some time to send this back out. All you have to do is forward it like you said you did on the TRUMP train.

HillBilly Jeff said:
I believe if a few of us got together, we could start a train with a rather large variety of seeds as a starting point.
i'm game , i'm done for this year , but if you want to do one i will go along , if you want to wait for later this summer , i'll have more new stuff to add     , Thats cool to  ,   :party:

Look guys. The train is in proper holding at the moment. I will not explain my situation due to it being personal and honestly my business only. It's great that you guys have started a new seed train. I would appreciate a little DAMN understanding and COMPASSION from my fellow pepper growers at this time. Rest assured that it will go back out and in working order.

Thats o.k I see no reason why those can't be added again and a lot more new stuff this fall , it will be more superior than this old train , let it derail 
Dan Piepho said:

Orange Hab
Cherry pick (sweet)
Carolina reaper (red)
Mariachi (hot)
Carmen
Apache sun dried pods
Sarahs green
Aj's BB7 White F2
Orange Gambia Hab
Moruga UV
White Fatali
Peach Wasp
Dulce Italiano
Thai Red
Corno Di Capra
Big Mustard Mama
Farmers Market Jalapeno
Bombay Morich
Komodo Dragon
Trinidad Hornet
Cajun Bell
Friarieno
Sigaretta Di Bergamo
Dolce De Espana
Chaguanas Yellow
SB Freeport Orange
Ebony Giant
Fresno Grande
King BOC
BTR Scorpion
Purple Hab
Bubblegum 7 Pot Red
7 Pot Pink
Naga Reaper
Corno Di Torno Giallo
Texas Pequin pods dried
Criolla Sella
Bonda Mahala"

moruga welder said:
free range    :party:

I think in Indiana Free Range chickens are defined as chickens that has access to the ground.  Doesn't say how much.  Too many Coyotes, hawks, and owls here to do a full blown free range.  I see some people letting them have free roam of the farm, but I don't know how many they lose.

HillBilly Jeff said:

I think in Indiana Free Range chickens are defined as chickens that has access to the ground.  Doesn't say how much.  Too many Coyotes, hawks, and owls here to do a full blown free range.  I see some people letting them have free roam of the farm, but I don't know how many they lose.
yeah got those to out here in the woods , but will keep them close by !   

Pepperhead1989 said:
Look guys. The train is in proper holding at the moment. I will not explain my situation due to it being personal and honestly my business only. It's great that you guys have started a new seed train. I would appreciate a little DAMN understanding and COMPASSION from my fellow pepper growers at this time. Rest assured that it will go back out and in working order.

".....understanding and compassion....".It seems those two could be easily obtained by explaining why you haven't sent out the seeds.Seems odd to me why you can't post or send pms to folks about ANY SITUATION INVOLVING YOUR TRAIN AND SEEDS THEREIN? ITS SIMPLE.BE HONEST.YOU START A TRAIN ,SET RULES FOR MEMBERS AND NOW YOURE THE ONE THATS BENDING OR NOT ADHERING TO THEM.BELIEVE ME IM JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.IM NOT PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN YOUR TRAIN AS IM DONE SOWING SEEDS FOR THE SEASON AND HAVE NEXT YEARS SEEDS.I HONESTLY BELIEVE AN APOLOGY AND EXPLANATION ARE IN ORDER FOR ALL THP MEMBERS NOW THAT THIS IS NOW OUT IN THE OPEN.IF YOU DONT THATS OK TOO,IN MY BOOK.BUT....

mpicante said:
".....understanding and compassion....".It seems those two could be easily obtained by explaining why you haven't sent out the seeds.Seems odd to me why you can't post or send pms to folks about ANY SITUATION INVOLVING YOUR TRAIN AND SEEDS THEREIN? ITS SIMPLE.BE HONEST.YOU START A TRAIN ,SET RULES FOR MEMBERS AND NOW YOURE THE ONE THATS BENDING OR NOT ADHERING TO THEM.BELIEVE ME IM JUST THINKING OUT LOUD.IM NOT PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IN YOUR TRAIN AS IM DONE SOWING SEEDS FOR THE SEASON AND HAVE NEXT YEARS SEEDS.I HONESTLY BELIEVE AN APOLOGY AND EXPLANATION ARE IN ORDER FOR ALL THP MEMBERS NOW THAT THIS IS NOW OUT IN THE OPEN.IF YOU DONT THATS OK TOO,IN MY BOOK.BUT....
well said ! Definitely not what this club is about ,   :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back