• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Sleeper 2020

Hello everyone,

Hope that everyone is doing good!

I wanted to start this grow log a month ago but been busy. I forgot to save my early on photos from seed start but oh well here is what I did save up to now.

I will be doing things different this year.

Last season I went organic route for growing and enjoyed the process however it was a lot of learning. Also last season I went with drip irrigation and built out my own set up which was interesting to learn the durations and how often was the best to water. At the end of the season I had it down. I also used 7gallon fabric pots.

Soo this season I will be skipping the drip irrigation, the fabric pots( well maybe only use 4or5) I will be continuing to grow organically and up my game with using data from soil tests to add amendments to the grow area. So planting in ground this season and brew my own tea. For watering I will be tapping into a few sprinkler lines and running soaker hose.

Game plan: 110 plants

Roughly 58-67 different varieties

Still a large amount of work to be done with cleaning up my grow area.

(Excuse the photos with grow lights on)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soaker hose link to a timer is low-cost and working great; a must for me as it keeps my garden looking luxurious even when I'm working out of town for sereral days! Good luck with your grow!

542dc4955681793cf77e337bb2f7ba21.jpg
grabbed another tent and upgraded heating mats to allow for less items plugged in to the wall.
efdd6e6c7085aea1c08d780238247773.jpg
5c24b074b0063d8fcb87ee4f67730dcc.jpg

Ahahah, almost the exact same setup here, except for the light!!!

Bou said:
Soaker hose link to a timer is low-cost and working great; a must for me as it keeps my garden looking luxurious even when I'm working out of town for sereral days! Good luck with your grow!
yeah that is what I am hoping for too a nice looking grow area and cost effective

And you don't need to spend $$$ on your timer, I use a chepo digital RainWave unit bought on Amazon (<20$; 4xAA batteries) and it works flawlessly. Just sayin, unless you want to monitor/adjust your settings through your cel phone...

Attachments

• RainWave.JPG
    RainWave.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 61
Looks great, Sleeper!  What is the time span
between posts #5 and #6? Great consistent
growth exhibited there.

Whatcha growin'?

Bou said:
And you don't need to spend $$$ on your timer, I use a chepo digital RainWave unit bought on Amazon (<20$; 4xAA batteries) and it works flawlessly. Just sayin, unless you want to monitor/adjust your settings through your cel phone...
I have 2 timers still from my drip set up I may use one but the majority will be piped back into inground sprinklers I use to water my lawn.

Reactions: Bou
PaulG said:
Looks great, Sleeper!  What is the time span
between posts #5 and #6? Great consistent
growth exhibited there.

Whatcha growin'?
The time stamps between photos are 7 days and 13 hours to be exact haha got to love phones otherwise I wouldn’t have an answer to that

As for the grow list I’ll post it shortly just going through what didn’t pop and or didn’t keep due to weak looking starts

Mr.joe said:
All looks good. 100 plants is a pretty ambitious grow should get you almost enough heat to get thru winter.
yeah I am hoping that it allows me to stock up. I have a few other projects that may come together too for this grow so I will have to see how those go.

I had a family of rabbits in 2019 eat and destroy about 15 plants so this year I have made a fence/ barrier in hopes to limit the number of casualties

Grow line up for 2020
7pot primo
Chocolate primo
Yellow primo (waiting on other seeds to pop daughter grabbed the first one and squeezed it to death haha)
BBM
BYM
BMM Pheno type
BCM
BOM
Brain strain chocolate
Brain strain yellow
BBG Wartryx
7pot Cinder
7pot Red
Primotalii
7pot BBG chocolate
7pot Douglah
C3PO
TMS White
TMS Peach
TMS Yellow
Gator Jigsaw
Demonic Goat
Bigger Brain
Mustard Trinidad scorpion
Mustard Naga
Death spiral
Death lantern
Peach Scotch Bonnet X
Yellow Wartryx
7pot Brown
Butch T x 7pot Douglah
Cb7py X primo red
Cb7py X primo caramel (chocolate)
Cb7py X primo red (yellow)
Cayenne red X Bhut jolokia caramel
Bonda mahala
Joes long x Pink tiger
Scotch brains
Primo orange X BOC (cream)
Bahamian Goat
Brazilian star fish yellow
Cahoots *not looking good*
Chocolate naga Brain
Red naga Brain
Primo x butch T orange
Volante peach
Dark Thai
7pot lava chocolate x BBG7
Bbg7 Tabasco
BBG7 x R-word X butch T
Carboruga chocolate X Purple unknown
Douglah Yellow
Bonda ma Jacque Red
Mustard Brain strain
White ghost
Little peach bleeder
Purple Jalapeño
Genghis khans Brain
Naga morich
Chocolate Moruga Brains
Caramel moruga scorpion
Moruglah
Yellow fatalii x yellow Brian strain

MOA yellow*not a single seed popped*
7pot White *not a single seed popped*
Brain strain red *not a single seed popped*

I may have missed some

Sleeper67 said:
yeah I am hoping that it allows me to stock up. I have a few other projects that may come together too for this grow so I will have to see how those go.

I had a family of rabbits in 2019 eat and destroy about 15 plants so this year I have made a fence/ barrier in hopes to limit the number of casualties

Good luck with that. A determined rabbit can be tough to keep out. They fit thru a hole much smaller than you think is possible

Back