• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Smokin-Hot Stuff by E.Z. Earl

THANK YOU!

LinNJoe said:
A truly top-notch BBQ sauce, aimed at pleasing the chilehead crowd:

Smokin-Hot Stuff by E.Z. Earl

We loved it. So might you. Enjoy!

Very comprehensive and precise product review. Also well written. I am pleased to say the best still lies ahead of you. Wait till you try the Blazin'-Hot Sauce (aka: Stuff) :)
Thank you for the good words. - E.Z.

UPS just showed up with my Blazin-Hot Stuff :!: and this time they didn’t even play soccer err kick the bottle or whatever game with it. Intact baby!
Thanks for the excellent service E.Z.
Now, what to make hhmmmmmm I love this part, anticipation

I can’t guaranty my review to be comprehensive or even well written, but I’ll get back with ya

Hillbilly Chili said:
UPS just showed up with my Blazin-Hot Stuff :!: and this time they didn’t even play soccer err kick the bottle or whatever game with it. Intact baby!
Thanks for the excellent service E.Z.
Now, what to make hhmmmmmm I love this part, anticipation

I can’t guaranty my review to be comprehensive or even well written, but I’ll get back with ya

I look forward to it H. Chili. Glad to see the samples arriving as they are supposed to. - E.Z.

marcosauces said:
How do you determine 8.79 in heat..hahaha Jon you use a FIERY-HEAT thermomether..? :D
Yes :D

Actually, if you go back in the writing archive, you'll find that I usualy throw out decimal points, just as an example, I gave Endorphin Rush an 8.7267, CaJohn's Ace an 8.76237, and Defcon Condition Zero an 178,760.98778216. I have a special (read: secret) grading scale for heat that I use based on various factors (still have to fine tune it though, working the bus out of the equation so to speak)

BET I kNOW!

I think he lines up 10 tasters, samples them, then counts how many have to blow their nose afterward. The .79 is a sneeze!!
:) That's how I do it, but I got 8.81. - E.Z.

Back