• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

So -- FFS '08?

rainbowberry said:
Danny Cash looks so confident to be cuddled dosen't he :lol:
Well, first off, Danny's one cool dude. He gave me an atomic wedgie when I was there last and we all had a great laugh about it (can be seen Right here with the article). He also let me sit at his booth for half the day and drink. And secondly, that's MSK, the most cuddly guy there is. You just HAVE to let him do that, no way around it.

Pam said:
So, dreamtheatervt, where's your report?

Give me time, I have travel considerations that DD doesn't have to contend with.

All I'll say is that if you haven't been to it, you definately need to make a pilgrimage sometime. It was really great to meet the people who have brought so much joy to my palate, and some who will be in the future. I spent too much money, and I even missed some of the booths for various reasons, including a few I wish I wouldn't have.

I'll eventually post pictures on one of my sites, and put some brief product thoughts/reviews/comments; but I need to catch up on work first so my boss doesn't catch on I was out of town for 5 days.

The only part that really sucked was when some local hit a straight flush when I flopped a full house that didn't qualify for the bad beat jackpot in the poker room.

rainbowberry said:
DevilDuck you remind me of a very young and much better looking Ozzy Osbourne :)

You know...I got that about three different times at the show. Mostly, I'll get stopped at a grocery store or gas station and people ask me if I'm an actor. I don't get it.

DevilDuck said:
You know...I got that about three different times at the show. Mostly, I'll get stopped at a grocery store or gas station and people ask me if I'm an actor. I don't get it.
Well I don't think you look anything like that, but good for you... :shocked:
Say, did you kill the who gave you the extract, or at least kicked his ass?

I didn't have to. He was sucker punching everyone like that and the word got around really quick. I don't think he sold hardly any product. I watched people walk up to his booth and say, "Oh, this is the guy those others were talking about.", and walk right on past.

You can forge great relationships in this business, but when you piss of people, you pay dearly.

"You can forge great relationships in this business, but when you piss of people, you pay dearly."

Completely agree. People that wanted the ZERO or DM MKII knew EXACTLY what they were getting themselves into, and I only gave each of them a little bit. To spring something like that one someone, in that large of a quantity, is not exactly a good thing to do.

rainbowberry said:
I did say younger and better looking but I still think there is a likeness.

HA!! Except, I play drums....

53.jpg

I just assumed he meant Clapton too. Maybe he hasn't spelt it wrong and it's just someone we haven't heard of. Unless he's drinking again.

rainbowberry said:
I just assumed he meant Clapton too. Maybe he hasn't spelt it wrong and it's just someone we haven't heard of. Unless he's drinking again.
See? we even think alike! no need to use your nine inch nails (damn that's a good band). :P

Have you been in here all day? I logged out and left you around 10.45 am, made some phone calls, did some work, made lunch, went food shopping, got back, tidied everything away, saw to the dog, got in here and you're still here. I guess this is going to be married life.

Back