• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

So -- FFS '08?

Well, I'm going to go down to the site of the crimes soon to help Defcon set up his booth. I'm going to cover the show and take lots of pictures. Look for them in the "Contests and Events" section.

I think I'll take a heartburn pill now.......

Yes.... yes it was.....!

Today, I think I tasted damn near every sauce under the roof. Well, until some moron said,"Try this one, it's a little hotter." I don't know if he was being a smartass on purpose, or if he was clueless.

Me: "Wholly CRAP!!! This is an extract sauce! Man, you can't DO that to people."
Him: "blah, blah, blah, blah........my extract is better.....blah, blah, blah, blah...."
Me: >>walking away not too happy and sucking wind

DevilDuck said:
Yeah...tummy is feeling a little better.

I'll have a name tomorrow. I was too pissed off to remember the name.

DD- Gotta come try our sauces Sat. You were still on the extract burn when you stopped by!!! Booth 408, just in case anyone wants to stop by. :mouthonfire:

DevilDuck said:
Yes.... yes it was.....!

Today, I think I tasted damn near every sauce under the roof. Well, until some moron said,"Try this one, it's a little hotter." I don't know if he was being a smartass on purpose, or if he was clueless.

Me: "Wholly CRAP!!! This is an extract sauce! Man, you can't DO that to people."
Him: "blah, blah, blah, blah........my extract is better.....blah, blah, blah, blah...."
Me: >>walking away not too happy and sucking wind

Yeah, it has been unveiled. It's our new DM MKII sauce (Deathmatch Mark 2). The stuff is a lovely 12 ounce bottle of beautiful evilness. Delivering a healthy round of exquisitely painful bliss, we've had people dropping like flies all day. Nice thing is, just before they get punched in the mouth, they state what a great flavor it has. It was only 3 hours of public yesterday, can't wait for the 8 hours of public today!

I've been to Mecca. I've seen the mountaintop. I have more freaking sauce that I can eat in a year I have heartburn, ring-of-fire, and a few melted molars. I have sore feet, a sore back, chapped lips, and can't talk really well. I kind of have a slight hangover and I'm out of coffee. I watched Danny Cash slither to the elevators in a drunken heap.

I have notes to sort, pictures to upload, and articles to write.

I have a bottle of Defcon's Deathmatch MK II.

DevilDuck said:
I've been to Mecca. I've seen the mountaintop. I have more freaking sauce that I can eat in a year I have heartburn, ring-of-fire, and a few melted molars. I have sore feet, a sore back, chapped lips, and can't talk really well. I kind of have a slight hangover and I'm out of coffee. I watched Danny Cash slither to the elevators in a drunken heap.

I have notes to sort, pictures to upload, and articles to write.

I have a bottle of Defcon's Deathmatch MK II.

Lucky bastard......

DevilDuck said:
Oooops..... I forgot to mention the GALLON of Defcon 1.

We aim to please! Hey man, thanks for the help over the weekend. As usual, you were our contact to the outside world. See you next March, dude! And be careful with that DM MKII.

Here's most of my haul. I couldn't fit all of the gallon jugs in the pic...
100_0824.jpg

Here's the DEFCON stuff. Note the black bottle...
100_0825.jpg

"The Lemmings"
100_0813.jpg

Back