• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

grilling Some BBQ & Grillin' Escapades

HTH, how the hael did I miss this entire thread?

This is great. I just read the whole thing, and I have been missin out!

You and I have a lot in common... :drunk:

:cheers:

:beer:

post-7027-0-18502000-1360365999_thumb.jpg

ribs are done ,i think there is a big ol butt somewares around here? hth,thought i would give you a preview ;) of my skillz when im not lost in the world as we know it,trying to find everyone on my property :rofl:

ribs are done ,i think there is a big ol butt somewares around here? hth,thought i would give you a preview ;) of my skillz when im not lost in the world as we know it,trying to find everyone on my property :rofl:

Lol ok, I almost believe it now. I'd like to tear those up with my face!

Its been many long times since I've done some some bbq. I'm achin to do so.

So much so, I've even contemplated oven ribs :eek:

Sic, awesome ribs, bad pic, bit nice mahogany color... not saucy that's the result of the good rub, nice.

I am getting drunk on a Sunday. WHOOT!
We wanted burgers, and then we wanted ribs... hmmm Make both! hahaha

85/15 burger with Onion soup mix dumped in and getting all happy.
Baby back pork ribs are in the smoker with apple wood chips. The rub is Garkic powder, Paprika, Garlic salt, Habanero Powder, Sage, and I cant remember what all else.
Oh yeah, Black Pepper. I tweaked the sauce with some hhwiskey, lemon juice, and Hab Powder, doing the mop on the ribs now, I will wrap in foil for another couple hours, and finish them on the grill, right next to the 8 oz. burger patties. Fun stuff.

Oh yeah, and Brown Sugar in the rib-rub. rubba dub dub

Back