• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

I couldn't figure out where to post this stuff and didn't want to inundate The Drunken Chef, so I figured I would start my own thread for posting my foods, hot sauces and other creations.

100_1819.JPG

Teriyaki pork chops dusted with Cajun Island Blackening Spice

100_1821.JPG

100_1822.JPG

Pork quesadillas with three kinds of peppers cheddar jack cheese and Pex' HornetBomb sauce.

100_1824.JPG

100_1825.JPG

100_1826.JPG

100_1828.JPG

100_1829.JPG

100_1830.JPG

Yankee Enchiladas filled with, yep, more pork, tomatoes, onions, peppers, chiles, rice, and cheese.  Topped with Ranchero sauce, moar cheese, and black olives and baked.  Then topped again with sour cream and salsa verde.

A few pulled pork sliders.  Sorry, the pics of the actual pork didn't turn out.  It was too dark.

100_1859.JPG

And a capsaicin pizza.  Pepperoni, Bacon, Green Bell, Sweet Onion, Aji Lemon, and Bulgarian Carrot with a roasted garlic tomato sauce.

100_1866.JPG

I was gonna post something good but I JUST SAW THAT PIZZA PIC IN ANOTHER POST FAIL!

No no no.  Posting pics rule #76-A:  It is ok to post one pic of a meal posted elsewhere in one's Food Blog.

So what was the nice thing you were gonna say if you had?  You were gonna complement my round pizzas weren't you? :lol:

The Hot Pepper said:
Oh hell no! I liked it until you said farm-raised. I don't go for that GMO corn-fed, antibiotic fed crap living in that cesspool. Give me the river.

I am of the same opinion.

I'll buy farm raised USA steelhead because I know they are in open sea pens.

I'm not worried about GMO.

But yeah.

Give me the river.

If it says it's from China, or doesn't say a source, stay away! You don't wanna know what they found in the Chinese catfish. And that's where the supermarket stuff is from.

Sea pens sounds cool. Do they feed them with pellets, or let them eat naturally? The pellets likely have antibiotics so the overcrowded fish don't get diseases. And corn meal and other stuff fish don't eat. I stick to wild fish whenever possible.

Yeah yeah yeah.  Look, I wanted catfish and it looked good.  I cooked it incorrectly and loved it long time.  Get off my lawn!

Back