• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

I couldn't figure out where to post this stuff and didn't want to inundate The Drunken Chef, so I figured I would start my own thread for posting my foods, hot sauces and other creations.

100_1819.JPG

Teriyaki pork chops dusted with Cajun Island Blackening Spice

100_1821.JPG

100_1822.JPG

Pork quesadillas with three kinds of peppers cheddar jack cheese and Pex' HornetBomb sauce.

100_1824.JPG

100_1825.JPG

100_1826.JPG

100_1828.JPG

100_1829.JPG

100_1830.JPG

Yankee Enchiladas filled with, yep, more pork, tomatoes, onions, peppers, chiles, rice, and cheese.  Topped with Ranchero sauce, moar cheese, and black olives and baked.  Then topped again with sour cream and salsa verde.

From what I understand they still feed pellets to USA farmed steelhead.

Catfish.

I'm not so sure.

But.

I don't mind that they eat corn products.

I've seen wild fish eat that stuff like it was cocaine.

I've fed wild Alaskan trout leftover grilled hotdogs and they ate it like it was caviar.

I also know that they do use anti-viral/anit-bacterial stuff supplements.

I am fine with that to a point.

I want to know that any waste from the animal is flushed from their environment as in flowing current.

I don't want any fish from anywhere that has been in a closed venue, and fed crap like they do tilapia.

Tilapia.

The world's worst fish.

No matter where it comes from.

I don't buy any fish or shellfish from outside the USA.

Or rather, not when I can help it.

WTF is this. a poitically correct fish breeding thread? Jeeeezus.

When I come to your house Jay, we'll go to the store, the river, or the damm nearest culvert and pull thems pussyfishes out and go home drunk. then I want you to make them just like this...

View attachment 6989

Pan fried in oil, blackened in the microwave or smoked in the goddamm oven. I dont care.

Oh here we go!!!!  It is called a Food Blog people.  If I put a picture of chicken wings up here is that going to start a rant about free range chickens?

JayT said:
Oh here we go!!!!  It is called a Food Blog people.  If I put a picture of chicken wings up here is that going to start a rant about free range chickens?

Eat me.

Now you know how I feel when posting healthy hippy sheeit.

Damn PA Posse anyway.

My father used to tell my grandma (his mother-in-law), "you could ruin a good shit" ... it comes to mind each time people start nit-picking each other's dishes!

Philly Cheesesteak.  Sauteed onions, jalapenos, mushrooms and chopped top sirloin with melted American cheese and marinara sauce on a fresh Italian roll.

100_1872.JPG

I didn't really bring the heat with this one because Mrs. JayT is eating it also, so I added Pex' Hornet Bomb to mine.

AC and marinara? Hehe. Someone was :drunk:

Jay I love you man but THP is one hunnert percent right.

American cheese with marinara?

Even Tony Luke would call BS on that.

Provolone or shaved parm all the way.

I know how you eat though.

Like I do.

It's still chingon if not food snob correct.

I am beginning to think this Flog thing was a bad idea.  Not really worth the effort to make food and take pics to have 3/4 of the comments on everything being critical.  I am not a chef, not in culinary school, or on a tv show.  I just post this shit for fun.  I may have to rethink this thread.  Thanks all.

JayT said:
I am beginning to think this Flog thing was a bad idea.  Not really worth the effort to make food and take pics to have 3/4 of the comments on everything being critical.  I am not a chef, not in culinary school, or on a tv show.  I just post this shit for fun.  I may have to rethink this thread.  Thanks all.

Oh poo!

After all the sheeit I've taken about a one time affair with SOYRIZO.

You're givin' up that easy?

I LOVE this thread!!!!

And you have fans that want to know what The Jay is doin'.

Keep it goin' compadre'.

Back