• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Some photos - Megamastger71

megamastger71 said:
the trinidad scorpion yellow CARDI is not a superhot ... the trinidad scorpion morouga yellow yes !!!!!

Am I receiving the trinidad scorpion morouga yellow. Or just trinidad scorpion yellow? Oh and that yellow 7 pod is cool with tons of placenta!

awesome my devils tongue white has the same exact foliage!!! yay
10.08%20071.jpg

Thank you soo much!!

Man you sure grow some killer stuff!!

kylestl said:
Am I receiving the trinidad scorpion morouga yellow. Or just trinidad scorpion yellow? Oh and that yellow 7 pod is cool with tons of placenta!

i've sent you the trinidad scorpion yellow cardi ... i have not more any seeds of morouga :(

Noshownate said:
awesome my devils tongue white has the same exact foliage!!! yay
10.08%20071.jpg

Thank you soo much!!

Man you sure grow some killer stuff!!

Remember that it is a hybrid random ... and therefore may not be the same ....

We wish you :D

Hi Marco,
how many devils tongue white peppers did you have growing from each node?
here is a couple of pics of the next generation, on average there are 5 peppers per node,
the pepper shape seems to have stayed the same, still waiting on the final color.

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_3997.jpg

two / three

But it must be said that this is a plant that I had forgotten in a small bowl ... and therefore has not grown in the best way

P.S. are stunned your plant :onfire: .... is beautiful .... in fact the immature fruits are
equal ... hope all the white color ;)

That is so cool they can still produce and not die. Where I live it gets down to -15 Celsius Sometimes lower. I thought Italy had a climate something like ours guess I was wrong.

Your pictures are always great but I think that yellow has it won hands down...that is a beauty!!!!!! I can't wait for warm weather and ripe peppers.

Back