• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Some photos - Megamastger71

Panda Pepper :D

post-160-1253087389.jpg

Huh? Wonder why they call it a panda? Oh I see- That's so cool!
Looks like you got an aphid crawlin' on that there Rhomboid. Nice fuzz detail on that close-up. :onfire:

Mega do you have any pictures of harold st. barts. I have seen the go from orange to a yellowish just wondering what yours did? Thanks

Congats on the tovarii! I hope it grows great for you. I like the idea of the vermiculite on top of the soil. I see where Lee uses seramis as a mulch as it leaves a clean look as well. This is good after convincing my wife to allow me to bring the seedlings into the house and out of the cold garage.:lol: Unfortunately, I cannot find a place that sells it in the US, so I was thinking of picking up some vermiculite and trying it the next time I went to the nursery. It is good to see that someone else had a similar idea and that it works good.

Have a great season!
jacob

I really enjoyed all the spectacular pictures here! Thank you for posting them and I look forward to seeing more pics from you megamastger71.

Back