for-sale Some Powder Mixes for sale

Man, I cannot believe I forgot to post on here about the powders I received.

The all good 7's are just what they say they are... All good!!! Great heat; great flavor. And, thank you for the bonus hot salt its awesome.

Man, I cannot believe I forgot to post on here about the powders I received.

The all good 7's are just what they say they are... All good!!! Great heat; great flavor. And, thank you for the bonus hot salt its awesome.

The All good 7's is quite hot!! :mouthonfire: The Frutescens in it give it a nice all over burn!
Thanks Nick!!

And there is plenty left if anyone else wants to give some a try!! :cool:

Kevin

think i will take House Favorite, All Good 7's, and Yummy Yellow Mix, but gotta be tomorrow because its payday! and im broke! ill send ya a pm

Hells Yeahs!
The Hot Salt is badassedness fo sho! Been putting that on everything from pizza, eggs, biscuits and gravy and the rim of a shot glass of Patron (or 5).
I also got the Yummy Yellow and kicked up a a few dishes with it. It is mos' def' Yummy.
The House mix is freakin awesome as well and will get your burn on!
They're all freakin delish!

Thanks Kevin!!

Thank you!! Aaron!! and Ryan!, :dance:
Im diggin the salt too! I keep a shaker with me at all times!! :rofl:

Update: runnin low on Yummy Yellow.

:cool: :cool:

Kevin

Just wanted to let you know that I fell in love with the hot salt.
My wife and I used it last night for tequila shots celebrating St. Pattys day.
I generally hate tequila, but I could get to like it again with this stuff.

Powders arrived safely today!!!! Must say the smell when i opened the bubble envelope was absolutely wonderful! THANKS ALOT MAN!! oh yea thx for the salt too!!!now time to set my mouth on fire :flamethrower: :whistle:

Just wanted to let you know that I fell in love with the hot salt.
My wife and I used it last night for tequila shots celebrating St. Pattys day.
I generally hate tequila, but I could get to like it again with this stuff.
Thanks Nick!! :cool:
I love me some Tequila! and the salt really wakes up your senses!! :fireball:
Its goes good with margaritas and Marys too! :drunk:
Powders arrived safely today!!!! Must say the smell when i opened the bubble envelope was absolutely wonderful! THANKS ALOT MAN!! oh yea thx for the salt too!!!now time to set my mouth on fire :flamethrower: :whistle:

Cool Tony!!
Cant wait to hear what you think of them man!! :cool:

Kevin

I'll have to try it with some Marys. I still have a half bottle of pepper infused vodka I need to use. Sounds like I'm adding hotsalt too.

Pure awesomeness! wow! Amazing Flavor! Perfect amount of heat for me! Not sure which one is my favorite, but wife really likes the house mix! I think that is mine too, for the hell of it i mixed a little of all 3 and through it in my burrito and it was amazing! it gave me a little pepper high! haha THANKS ALOT BUD! 1000000000% happy with my purchase!

Thats great to hear Tony! Good to know you are enjoying them!
I still dont know my favorite... :rofl: I just use a different one for every meal! :cool:

Thanks man!! that made my day!

Kevin

got to try them out finally with the mail man mix up, but WOW are they awesome, I just dipped my finger in each of them real quick and man are they GOOD!I'm not much of a salt guy but once i put that hot salt on something it should be incredible, it's just crazy how good it is, but from what I can tell so far I think the All Good 7's is my favorite so far, will have to get some mellow yellow sometime in the near future if you end up having some left, but if not, oh well, man, really really happy I got some.

thanks for everything!

edit: actually just tried them again a little more lol, the 7s has an awesome and super clean flavor and burn, the house has a really nice rich, almost smokey flavor kind of which I am guessing is something with the bhut flavor if I remember the mixes correctly, but they are all great!

A fantastic group of products!!! Thank you for the hot salt sample..I've never had anything like it! The all good 7's powder has gone into my chili, eggs, salad, potato salad and has been a real 'crowd pleaser'. :party: Looking forward to my next order!!!

!I'm not much of a salt guy but once i put that hot salt on something it should be incredible,

I'm not a salt guy either, but I have learned to love this hot salt. I use it on margaritas regularly and my new favorite use for it is just sprinling it on a halved avacado and eating it with a spoon. It doesn't get much better than that.

Back