for-sale Some Powder Mixes for sale

Glad you are enjoying the All Good 7's Flamecycle.
Thats a great description of the flavors! :)
And the Hot Salt is always on hand! :P Lunchbox, kitchen, computer table!

:rofl: Not sure about that combo Jamie! But it does sound good! :dance:

Compmodder, You are getting the last of the extra All Good 7's! reply sent.

:cool:
Kevin

House Favorite and Hot salt are the only things left as of now.

Got my order today. The All Good 7's is EXCELLENT. Great flavor and nice heat. Got a freebie in the hot salt too. Haven't tried it yet, but judging by the excellence of the All Good 7's, I'm pretty sure it will be awesome as well.

Thanks Kevin!!

"The flavor in the reserve that your tasting is the Douglah! IMO the best tasting powder ever! :P I love all the chocolate powders tho, They seem to have more of the fruity Carribean flare!"

I would TOO, if I could ever get some!!!!!!!

I have some yum yum stashed......I found it before I left in the freezer.....now I'm glad I forgot it, because it will still be there when I reach the beach in 8-10 days.So far-best powder mix I've EVER come across...by a good margin.No BS...NOT EVEN A DISTURBING LITTLE TRICKLE!

Got my order today. The All Good 7's is EXCELLENT. Great flavor and nice heat. Got a freebie in the hot salt too. Haven't tried it yet, but judging by the excellence of the All Good 7's, I'm pretty sure it will be awesome as well.

Thanks Kevin!!
Brian
Thanks man!
The All Good 7's was awesome!!
The 7 pods with the Frut's really did make for an awesome mix! :fireball:
Glad you enjoyed it man!
"The flavor in the reserve that your tasting is the Douglah! IMO the best tasting powder ever! :P I love all the chocolate powders tho, They seem to have more of the fruity Carribean flare!"

I would TOO, if I could ever get some!!!!!!!

I have some yum yum stashed......I found it before I left in the freezer.....now I'm glad I forgot it, because it will still be there when I reach the beach in 8-10 days.So far-best powder mix I've EVER come across...by a good margin.No BS...NOT EVEN A DISTURBING LITTLE TRICKLE!
:rofl: Man I really liked it too! The Yellow Bouquet just made it!!!
So many compliments on that one,wish I had planted some Yellow Bouquets this year! :doh:

Anyway man,,there will be Douglah a plenty this year!! :clap:
It is also my favorite by far!!
Just wondering if you have any if this product left?
DET, I still have House Favorite and Hot Salt left!
And in the coming month should have a good variety of powders available!
I'll keep ya posted!

:cool:
Kevin

[sub] [/sub]The house favorite is really tasty . Much like all good 7's . It could easily keep a chilihead happy for a few weeks:)

Back