• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

spongey's 2012 grow

well, so far a couple plants are still producing pods! and the rest are still growing and my seedlings are plugging away for being outside here in San Diego.
my douglah that i have at my office
IMAG0748.jpg

Devils tongue red has 10+pods on in now blooms still coming in
IMG_3072.jpg

Brain strain DWC
IMG_3071.jpg

Douglah DWC
IMG_3070.jpg

Choc Bhut, still waiting on my fist pod
IMG_3068.jpg

Choc hab i pruned its roots and re potted it so hopefully it takes off once it warms up a little.
IMG_3065.jpg

here is my mystery plant, gotten 30pods so far and more coming
IMG_3061.jpg

here are the seedlings, carmen, 7pot white, fatalii, choc scorp, choc hab X Red hab, naga morich.
IMG_3066.jpg

i will update from time to time hopefully this will be pics of tons of pods come spring time!

Eric

allright gang, i was correct in my assumption that the little pods were from the winter batch and as they ripen and i remove them, the pods coming in are getting larger and gnarlier! here are some pics from this morning of the pods i have growing in on the brain strain(im excited!)
DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg
DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

the choc hab X red hab pods i see will turn red when ripe, found a couple startng to change so once they are ripe i will post pics of them

Starting to throw some beasts! Those look so innocent......bwahhahahaha. Vat a large bwain you have Meester Sponge!
thanks! i am excited! there are like 30 pods like those and about 20-30 little ones still needing to ripen! this plant is getting HUGE! it will be taller than me by the end of summer i think! i added 4 gallons of water yesterday! i have 2 air stone in there so the water is super aerated, and the water temps are staying cool! i did add 2 gallons of ice water to really chill the water!

Damn. That's a shit ton of pods. I can't wait to see all of these plants when end of sept. rolls around! Yikes...they are going to grow legs and walk away!......to my house......

Damn. That's a shit ton of pods. I can't wait to see all of these plants when end of sept. rolls around! Yikes...they are going to grow legs and walk away!......to my house......
i took 25 pics of just the nice looking pods this morning, and thats just the good looking one, i need to measure the plant

HAHAHAHA! the brain just might! they others are getting big too! they are loving this sunny 80F humid weather! and the compost tea i been brewing them@

trunk=2'diameter
height 3'7"
canopy=4'+ diameter and i have it tied up to the bracing so its pulling stuff upwards

newest addition to the hydro family, 7pot red directly from trinidad
DSC_0025.jpg

choc hab X red hab purple pods that turn red
DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

choc bhut X yellow 7
DSC_0028.jpg

mystery pepper
DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

purple bhut
DSC_0006.jpg

supposed moruga, naga jolokia, purhple bhut, carmen
DSC_0022.jpg

bump for some brain strain plant canopy pics

Wait the purple guys turn red?

Its good to see your Choc.B X Y7P... It looks like mine. The edges of the leaves ripple, at first I was worried it was a deficiency but now that I see yours I feel like it must just be DNA. The thing is putting out pods left and right! mine has some where around 40 pods on it right now and it is just getting started.

I got to say that Choc. Bell was SO tasty! If you get any seeds on that bad boy I would love a few.

Soon Ill have some pods to bring you brochacho.

Wait the purple guys turn red?

Its good to see your Choc.B X Y7P... It looks like mine. The edges of the leaves ripple, at first I was worried it was a deficiency but now that I see yours I feel like it must just be DNA. The thing is putting out pods left and right! mine has some where around 40 pods on it right now and it is just getting started.

I got to say that Choc. Bell was SO tasty! If you get any seeds on that bad boy I would love a few.

Soon Ill have some pods to bring you brochacho.

yeah, a couple started to turn red, i ate them too ealry! LOL i will be waiting on the next set to ripen fully. if i get some seeds out of the choc bell i will save them for you! i can wait to get some pods from you! i will have some of my brain strains so share as well! some nice gnarly ones too

Hey Eric. How's that brain that snapped when you moved it. Fully recovered and podding up ?! Awesome brains. "if i had a brain....."

Denniz

i have some seeds if you want, i am waiting to taste a ripe one, i tasted an unripe one and it juiced my mouth with stinging pain! LOL tasted pretty good too!

Thanks, let's set up a trade at the end of the season. I'm not in a rush now and I still have a lot that needs too ripen so I have something in return ;)

Back