• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

STORY IN PICTURES

I wonder why they skipped the 90s landing strip :lol:

NJA - as a practicing astrologer - wouldnt you prefer to see a garden of stars and planets?

Actually , nowadays I am trying to apply Fractorial geomentry to astrology. Honest.

Also have been pretty successful in predicting earthquakes and disasters (including Haiti ...just could indicate general area of quakes and not specifics)
My prediction also had warned of the tsunami of Indonesia 5 years back.

As you rightly said, I see planets and stars and the cosmos in the representative human body.
Each organ has a control over a house in a birth chart.

Behind the ribaldry there is philosophy.

NJA

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
Actually , nowadays I am trying to apply Fractorial geomentry to astrology. Honest.

Also have been prestty successful in predicting earthquakes and disasters (including Haiti ...just could indicate general area of quakes and not specifics)
My predictio was also had warned of the tsunami of Indonesia 5 years back.

As you rightly said, I see planets and stars and the cosmos in the representative human body.

NJA

Can i just call you Mr Guru?

Naga Jolokia Addict said:

Also have been prestty successful in predicting earthquakes and disasters (including Haiti ...just could indicate general area of quakes and not specifics)
My predictio was also had warned of the tsunami of Indonesia 5 years back.

NJA

Wow!! Impressive NJA... I may be a little intoxicated to appreciate all of what you're saying but most of it I get!! My mum has been into all that stuff for years..... she's now a celebrant.. so anyone in Aus getting married or in need of a funeral celebrant let me know :P

NJA - maybe you should do me a reading :P

hMMM, for lunch you will have some form of food with alcohol and then for dinner you will have pot pie with keystone lights and some form of chilli... hmmmmm you will have chilli wings, that's what you will have it is written in the stars mo-fo! :hell:

I'll predict a drink or six and then concocting a serious contender for the drunken chef thread.. take a look at your palm.. it tells you the way!

paulky_2000 said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody wanna tell me what I'LL be doing today?

putting your fingers where you should not....to start with............ hehehehe

the iMel will tell you the way... cook me some bacon...with cheese... n chilli and something else tasty... that is the only way you will determine your true destiny... NJA deems it so..

Here i was forgetting the point of this thread!

"Awaiting MoyBoy"
derekboots-2008-06.jpg

Back