• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Tales from the Loo: Chile's Attack!!

Novacastrian said:
Oh that's bloody boring, you could have at least made a better story up grandpa!

hehehe....I'm always the first to open the office up and have it all to myself for about an hour. Because it's nicer and cleaner, I always use ............THE WOMENS!!!

and I didn't fix teh chain either!!

HAhaha, see now thats funny! I use the womens too as it is also cleaner. Does that make us honourary biatches?

JayT said:
So you two sit down when you pee? :lol:
Sorta' have to. When I'm standing up and I go to "drop anchor", the massive weight of the 'thang pulls my body forward and I crack my head against the wall.

texas blues said:
Sorta' have to. When I'm standing up and I go to "drop anchor", the massive weight of the 'thang pulls my body forward and I crack my head against the wall.

BWABABBAABFUABABACKBABAAME :

I don't know for sure, but it looked like you just said FU to our president in there. :lol: As many here would like to I'm sure.

ALL of my trips qualify for this thread. If I described them all, in fact, I'd probably never leave! :lol: So.....instead, I give you this:

gross-dude-13.jpg

texas blues said:

yeah, & then you wake up!:lol::lol::lol:

Ahh yes the fire down below... just had a similar explosive experience however this time chilies had nothing to do with it , I went out with the wife for sushi last night (I love sushi, it gives me a reason to throwdown some copious amounts of wasabi and get my sinus cleared). however fast forward 2hrs later liquid hell was being unleashed upon my poor porcilin bowl, this was unlike anything a hab or even naga has produced from my system. usually I just get flaming chocolate from eating too much of the super hots, but this was pure liquid fire water, no good came of it. still trying to figure out if it was the sushi or a combo of the beer and wasabi.... :/ either way every last bit of it was tasty goin' in and I didnt stop drinkin beers even after explosion :) all was well today.. so far lol

The death rain of chocolate sushi sounds exceedingly bad. Might want to do that one again when the in-laws are staying for a few days. "ooops...sorry..fart fan broke."

: walks into the THP loo looking for an empty stall :

: all empty except one with a passed out BDF all wrapped in toilert paper :

: let's out a lady scream and splits for the door :

Back