• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

tepin x lemon drop (new f3s in the dirt)

g3cx.jpg

My little one. Had to clip the seed shell off and accidenally nipped the cotyhedrons, but it recovered. :)

I have one starting to turn and hopefully a few others on the way. Im going to let them ripen a couple days past ripe and hopefully get a few viable seeds! Soon as i get a nice little pile of dried seed i will be open to sharing but i have no clue how many i will have since they were grown indoor under a 400 watt hid but i will keep everyone posted!

Portuge said:
Sounds good, love to give your cross a go ahead and try to grow it myself... only when you have enough to share...
Yeah thats no problem. I'll have more than enough in a week or so if they ever ripen. I have so many different plants going at the moment i think I'll only be growing out a few seeds and work with that.

Hammerfall said:
have started some mike :)  will keep yopu update.  i have f1 and f2 seeds you sent me :) 
Did you end up sowing both david? I think your f2 were from the first pods so we got a good chance they're pure. I'll get you some of these out when i get them dry.

Little update...

The ripe pod is from the mother and the green is off the f2 that was op.. I plan to start more f2 from the iso seed later this evening.

CAM02646_zpsa4d79834.jpg

The f2 seems to be quite prolific. I hope to get pods a little more like the mother plants soon. Just figured these aren't exact yet cause they are the first pods.

CAM02637_zps83dd847a.jpg

The f2 plant

CAM02642_zpseabe7a75.jpg

Also its looking like i will have a few extra iso seeds from the desired pheyno and will except 5 sasbe if any of you would like to grow these out. The only thing I ask is that you have at least 500 posts and are an active member in the chilli community and post random updates.

CAM02647_zps46876420.jpg

Please post here to claim your spot and pm me for details.

neoguy said:
Nice offer but my plate is full for this year. Maybe next year.
I hear you bro.. So is mine! Just figure i didn't want them to go to waste since I put effort in isolating them.

Not that I'm not growing them of course

Back