vendor Texas Creek

Couldn't find a topic in here for Texas Creek, so thought I'd start one to relate my great experience with them. Having never tried their products before, I took advantage of salsalady's mfrb deal posted on here recently as a means to try quite a few different products for a great price. Unfortunately, USPS didn't take very good care of my package, and when I received my box the jar of pickled jalapeno's that was supposed to be part of the box was shattered. Everything else (including some bonuses) arrived safely in the box, yet when I let salsalady know that my box arrived safely other than the USPS damaged jalapeno's, she immediately offered to make things right even though it was no fault of her own. 110% satisfied with the customer service shown!
As for the products themselves-all I can say is wow! I still haven't tried everything I received yet, but what I have tried has been top quality! The jalapeno seasoning salt, ghost fire hot sauce and chipotle bbq sauce I received are quickly becoming like crack for me. I can't get enough! The tropical ghost hot sauce glaze also made a great addition to some grilled shrimp last night. 
Will definitely be ordering again. Top quality products, and outstanding customer service as well!

sicman said:
texas creek products are top notch. Ann is the first person on this site that i have been lucky to meet. first class lady all the way.

why she hangs out with scovie is a mystery but you cant hold that against her.
Thanks Siccy, the Kid and I had a blast with you and LadySic. 

And for the record, I hang out with Chile Juju.......Scovie just happens to always be around CJ.
:lol:

(Just Kidding, Scovie!  love you guys~) 

581287_619532778103327_101751065_n.jpg

Did somebody say pickled peppers? ;)

I don't even like pickled jalapenos from the store but these are AWESOME! Oh yeah, and matched with pink label>>>>

man my labels are sucky for pictures. They look really cool in person though, so there ya go.

Thanks for the cameo - back to the Salsa Lady love-fest, I am sooooooo excited that I'm getting some Texas Creek pickled jalapenos!! Now I can replicate the awesomeness pictured above! 
:woohoo: 
(ps - that Little Sumpin' by Lagunitas is yummy too) 

I also received a mfrb from Ann. I think my mailman dislikes hot sauce. I experienced the same misfortune.

I tasted the peach hot sauce off the bottom of the box. Very tasteful.

The product was very well packed and clearly labelled fragile. 100% mailman error. I opened the pickled peppers and the misses and I ate them while making dinner. Very tasty. The wife started to dissect it so she could have me try and duplicate it. Good job Ann. I hope the peach hot sauce gets a place on your website.
I was also very surprised her original hot sauce is in a 10 oz bottle :) very nice.
Thanks for all the variety of flavors.

Sheesh!  What is with these packages?  Sorry, Scarecrw....

So the bottle that broke was the little bottle of the Pear-Garlic Sampler?  If that is correct, that one is on our website as the garlic-smoked habanero sauce.  But...I was making a small batch to put into those little bottles as samples and realized I forgot the onion.  :doh:  I was half-way through bottling when I realized that.  Oh Well!  These little sample bottles "technically" aren't exactly as the Garlic-Hab sauce is, so I didn't label it the same way.  But it's really close.

For the pickled peppers...this is for your Lovely Wife, and everyone else.  Pickled Pepper Recipe:cheers: 
I use the first one listed with 6c vin and 3c H2O ratio.  I've also done it as a relish with cauli, onion, carrot, peppers, etc.....MMMmmmmm!  Cold-Packed!  It can also work when Hot Water Bath processed, but it's not as crisp.  It's best when cold-packed.  Enjoy!!!

and btw---you're not the only one who's licked sauce from a broken bottle, etc....but I wouldn't suggest it as a normal practice.  :lol: 

The original Chipotle Hot Sauce is a favorite of the guy who does our snow plowing.  1 gallon of Chipotle Hot Sauce keeps the PlowDude happy and keeps us on his Preferred Customer list (which means we're one of the first ones to get plowed out!  :woohoo: ).

Your package wasn't the only one I've received lately via USPS that was damaged. I purchased a box of powders from Bodeen when he did his charity auction and the box was ripped on the side. Looked like someone along the line had tried to find out what was inside. 

I happened to receive my Texas Creek goodie box when my sister and her husband were in town for thanksgiving and they both took a liking to just about everything they tried!  I decided to send them some for Christmas, and was going to have it shipped to me so I could wrap it up and stuff but ended up procrastinating a little and was afraid there wouldn't be time to ship it to Albuquerque in time, so I ended up shipping it straight to them.  I told them not to open it until Christmas, but she told me to go ahead and tell them to open it.

Knowing it was a Christmas present, I suppose, Ann actually took the time to wrap the bottles!!!    I honestly couldn't care if my presents came in a sweaty gym sock (okay, maybe that's a hyperbole) but my sister, a stiffler for detail, was ecstatic!   

Thanks a TON!  Texas Creek for President    :cool: 

pglf.jpg

illWill said:
I happened to receive my Texas Creek goodie box when my sister and her husband were in town for thanksgiving and they both took a liking to just about everything they tried!  I decided to send them some for Christmas, and was going to have it shipped to me so I could wrap it up and stuff but ended up procrastinating a little and was afraid there wouldn't be time to ship it to Albuquerque in time, so I ended up shipping it straight to them.  I told them not to open it until Christmas, but she told me to go ahead and tell them to open it.

Knowing it was a Christmas present, I suppose, Ann actually took the time to wrap the bottles!!!    I honestly couldn't care if my presents came in a sweaty gym sock (okay, maybe that's a hyperbole) but my sister, a stiffler for detail, was ecstatic!   

Thanks a TON!  Texas Creek for President    :cool: 

pglf.jpg
It's the little things like that that count when it comes to going above and beyond for customer service, and Salsalady doesn't disappoint with CS. Looks like some awesome presents for your sister and brother in law!

illWill, I'm sorry for the really lame ribbons and wrappings......it was a Rush Packaging/Shipping/OHCRAPit'sAgift/spurofthemomentandIgottagettowork!!!.....gottafixit.....wrap it...   BUT!!   Mission Accomplished!...  they won't know what's what until Christmas and they can have the packages out under the tree.  I hope your sis and family like the goods.   And thanks for the comments illWill and Meathead.    

SL

Happy Holidays ,Everyone!

well, I like potatoes, so that's just fine with me!!!  :lol:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
man my labels are sucky for pictures. They look really cool in person though, so there ya go.

Thanks for the cameo - back to the Salsa Lady love-fest, I am sooooooo excited that I'm getting some Texas Creek pickled jalapenos!! Now I can replicate the awesomeness pictured above! 
:woohoo:

(ps - that Little Sumpin' by Lagunitas is yummy too) 
Depends on the picture taker ;)

Thanks, everyone.  JayT, Scovie, <3 you guys.  LadySic, Hugs to you and Siccy, too!.

Naga chomper- Those candied habs were another "had a bunch of chiles and needed to do something with 'em".  Candied Hab and peanut butter sammie sounds good!  I'll have to make another batch some day.

Back