vendor Texas Creek

Couldn't find a topic in here for Texas Creek, so thought I'd start one to relate my great experience with them. Having never tried their products before, I took advantage of salsalady's mfrb deal posted on here recently as a means to try quite a few different products for a great price. Unfortunately, USPS didn't take very good care of my package, and when I received my box the jar of pickled jalapeno's that was supposed to be part of the box was shattered. Everything else (including some bonuses) arrived safely in the box, yet when I let salsalady know that my box arrived safely other than the USPS damaged jalapeno's, she immediately offered to make things right even though it was no fault of her own. 110% satisfied with the customer service shown!
As for the products themselves-all I can say is wow! I still haven't tried everything I received yet, but what I have tried has been top quality! The jalapeno seasoning salt, ghost fire hot sauce and chipotle bbq sauce I received are quickly becoming like crack for me. I can't get enough! The tropical ghost hot sauce glaze also made a great addition to some grilled shrimp last night. 
Will definitely be ordering again. Top quality products, and outstanding customer service as well!

salsalady said:
Thanks, everyone.  JayT, Scovie, <3 you guys.  LadySic, Hugs to you and Siccy, too!.

Naga chomper- Those candied habs were another "had a bunch of chiles and needed to do something with 'em".  Candied Hab and peanut butter sammie sounds good!  I'll have to make another batch some day.

Then I feel very fortunate.

Everything you sent was friggin' awesome.

But since habs are my everyday go-to pepper, those just stood out.

They were as good to me as the Chipotle BBQ sauce. BTW, my wife absolutely fell in love with that. She is a BBQ sauce nut, and that is firmly now her fave.

Best wishes for an awesome Christmas!

Naga Chomper said:
Best wishes for an awesome Christmas!
and all the best to you and your family also!

XOXO to Sicman~ It's almost like you guys are married or something!  :lol: 

2nd order with Texas Creek and just like the 1st one it was 10/10! Got just what i asked for and then some extra. Really fair prices and excellent customer service i will be back for my 3rd order sometime down the road.

Keep up the good work. :)

Finally ran out of the chipotle bbq sauce, and after trying that couldn't go back to the generic store bought stuff here. Ordered a couple more bottles of that, as well as the wildfire chipotle hot sauce and the garlic and smoked habanero hot sauce to try out. Package came in today, and was pleasantly surprised to find a bonus jar of jalapeno seasoning salt in the box. Definitely a welcome surprise there as we're nearly out of the jar I got in the mfrb. Thanks salsalady! The wildfire chipotle and garlic and smoked hab sauces are outstanding as well. Had to give them a taste as soon as I opened the box.
20140203_182601.jpg

beerbreath81 said:
Blown away by flavor of the Chipotle BBQ sauce this stuff is AWESOME.
First time I had it, (I was at her house), I poured it on my Pulled Pork sammich, tasted it, and immediately took the quart out to my truck. "This is mine! And no one touch my plate!" When I came back in the house, there were pictures with everyones finger on my plate. I think Ann has the pictures? "You so funny.... But I have your BBQ sauce. Bitches!"

That chipotle BBQ sauce is legendary at casa Lucky Dog - I've crushed it at several BBQs and all of my friends loved it. I have one friend who's a bit heat adverse - ketchup is spicy for him. And he was chowing down his BBQ chicken like a fiend, cheeks bright red & forehead all sweaty - he was dying from the fire but kept going back for the flavor. The truest sign of a delicious & perfectly balanced sauce.

Kudos to SL on all her products, generosity & outstanding customer service - and that chipotle BBQ sauce is next-level stuff right there. Well deserving of every award she's received for it (and another 1000 or so she didn't enter but would have won) - great product.
HIGHLY recommended.
:cheers:

Thanks, LDHS, and right back at'chu!

JayT said:
Ann do you still have that Island Sauce?  It was sweet and orange.  I don't remember what it was actually named.

Yes, it's the Tropical Ghost Hot Sauce Glaze, made with mandarin oranges, pineapple, ginger, and a bit of ghosts.  just picked up a 3rd place at the ZestFest awards in "Asian-stirfry" category.  :cool:  

Scoville DeVille said:
First time I had it, (I was at her house), I poured it on my Pulled Pork sammich, tasted it, and immediately took the quart out to my truck. "This is mine! And no one touch my plate!" When I came back in the house, there were pictures with everyones finger on my plate. I think Ann has the pictures? "You so funny.... But I have your BBQ sauce. Bitches!"
:rofl:  I remember that!  I think there were 2 containers of it, one was almost empty and the other was a full quart, you snagged the full quart, greedy bugger... :lol:  I'll have to see if I can find that picture.   

Here you go!

I can also attest the the AWESOMENESSICITY from her. I use the Ghost Fire sauce daily. Literally, every day.

And her BBQ is so fantasic, it will make you slap the person you're eating with, right across the face.

Her brand new product, the Jalapeño Seasoning salt is quickly rising to the top of my "daily use" list.
I am not sure if it's going to be a full time product or just a limited time only type thing.

Either way... Gitchyou sumadat!

You will be very impressed Meathead! OPEN THE GHOST FIRE FIRST!!!!

Scoville DeVille said:
I can also attest the the AWESOMENESSICITY from her. I use the Ghost Fire sauce daily. Literally, every day.

And her BBQ is so fantasic, it will make you slap the person you're eating with, right across the face.

Her brand new product, the Jalapeño Seasoning salt is quickly rising to the top of my "daily use" list.
I am not sure if it's going to be a full time product or just a limited time only type thing.

Either way... Gitchyou sumadat!
You will be very impressed Meathead! OPEN THE GHOST FIRE FIRST!!!!
Check who started the thread scovie. I've already tried it lol. Though I do agree on the ghost fire, bbq and jalapeno seasoning. Would love to see the seasoning become a full time product!

:lol:  You guys crack me up! 

Thanks, Meathead- for the order and for the comments. 

The Seasoned Salt will probably only be available to "those who know"...;)   which-at this point- is pretty much anyone on the internet.  :lol:  I don't see putting it on the website.  But I will try to have some available for special occasions and such.  It's a great product to throw in as a bonus.  I send packages to military folks frequently and the salt is a great product to send overseas. 

Back