• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Th$ Brunk*& Threwad

what'z wit sober people posting here?!

it is to me....

*** glug...glug...glug..***

thehotpepper.com said:
what'z wit sober people posting here?!

Sorry it's just habit whenever I see a drinking post I have to chime in. I'm not usually sober so this is pretty uncharted territory. Can I get a pass due to my reputation?

Only if you promise to get drunk and post here when you're better.

thehotpepper.com said:
Only if you promise to get drunk and post here when you're better.

Uh... is that a serious request? Of course I will.

Coca-Cola???? Huh? There's no alcohol in that! Now you go get you some Capt. Morgan and spice that little fizzy drink up post haste!:lol:

ksdjo2892898238293829382938238238238238239
hiccup

*Facepalmheaddeskcombo* I haz no alcamahol in thine system, situation will be rectified in T minus 30 minutes....

we havew brinking threadrss?????

prrrroooooooock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I us pissed, pissed i am, three bottles of Jack tend to do that to a man. Throw in the aged beer as long as ya aint queer a the dfay seems to pass as quite as the africn bear. Or somethin likethat..

right you guyg have prob passed out by now and heres me just starting on the road with beers you've prob never heard of or tasted (if you have you'll agree they are good!!) just finished a bottle (500ml) of marston's strong pale ale 6.2% now am gonna crack open the first or four bottles of McEwans champion (500ml at 7.3%) will post later on the effects if i remember!!!!

@JayT you gotta get better soon man cos if you don't then your body will just start to reject booze!!!!!

I think my liver has been pickled today, too many cans of Stella, I'd be ashamed to say how many. I expect doc Armadillo will give me a telling off for having too many units. BTW I don't hiccup when drunk.

Back