• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Th$ Brunk*& Threwad

I should've been on here last night. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Still a little drunk this morning I think. Having a Defcon1 bloddy marie right now. Soon as they open I am heading to Lancaster Brewing CO for a growler of their Shoofly Porter. Making chili, ribs, and poppers today.

♪♫ I'm on my wahay... I'm on my wahay... Home Sweet Beeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I'll be joining you shortly THP. Finally going to drink my growler of winter warmer tonight. AND some really good vodka martinis.

Ok done doing all that picture posting crap now it's time to get pissed! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm on a roller coaster of stoopidness.... Weeee!

finding thsi htread wen drunk is like finding your house after night drinking,..fd.d;fd;'

thehotpepper.com said:
finding thsi htread wen drunk is like finding your house after night drinking,..fd.d;fd;'

:Takes forum keys off THP and throws him into bed......:)(NON sexually thanks people....:lol:)

"Now here's a few nagas for a mid night snack, and will help the sobering up experience"

:runs off giggling cause they are only trinidad perfumes:

texas blues said:
Where the hell is IGG when we need him? Somebody get some duct tape for THP...hehehe...

Chingalo, Tea Bag.

I'm around here siomewhere. I just peeed in the corner of The Buzz and Homebrew forums....

hehe you peed on your floor mans ths is cyberspace

drunk, God me

:rofl::rofl:

Barwhahahahahahahah.....I only just noticed the 'BANNED' under THP's username.....:D

I wish I knew how to screen cature a certain part of the screen.....:(

Very Funny THP

moyboy said:
Barwhahahahahahahah.....I only just noticed the 'BANNED' under THP's username.....:D

I wish I knew how to screen cature a certain part of the screen.....:(

Very Funny THP

Oh, like this?

thp-whee.png

Captured for posterity, and other body parts. I could capture the whole page, but that would be too funny....

Plus, Im waaay too drunk to remember how.

Drinking Magic Hat H.I.P.A.

I'm not gonna get drunk enough to ban myself again, I had a hard time logging on this morning :lol:

Like a drunk who lost his keys.

thehotpepper.com said:
Drinking Magic Hat H.I.P.A.

I'm not gonna get drunk enough to ban myself again, I had a hard time logging on this morning :lol:

Like a drunk who lost his keys.

uhm..you didn't lose them. Moy TOOK them.

Cheers, TB.

Back