• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

The 6th Annual Secret Satan - NOT THIS YEAR SATAN - Gift Exchange

That actually didn't take too long to get there! Good that there was only the one leaky bottle. Enjoy! (or not... ;) ) :lol:

Got my package yesterday from @Crazy Monkey - Everything arrived intact, probably due to the entire roll of bubble wrap used to package it! (great packing, everything was well padded)
20240117_192218.jpg

So there's a few different groups of stuff. First off, these "Moonshine" sauces
20240118_170039.jpg

They're clear so I'm not quite sure what to make of them, but every clear "sauce" I've seen in the past was quite spicy, so I'm a little nervous about these.

Then there's some Alabama local sauces
20240118_170123.jpg

Looks like some good flavor and heat in these.

And finally some of CM's own stuff
20240118_170141.jpg

I've never had rocoto so that will be fun to try out, and the jelly - throw it on toast for a good start to the morning, right?

Thank you CM for all this! I was running low on sauces, especially the hot ones, so now I can start pouring on the heat again!

Got my package yesterday from @Crazy Monkey - Everything arrived intact, probably due to the entire roll of bubble wrap used to package it! (great packing, everything was well padded)
20240117_192218.jpg

So there's a few different groups of stuff. First off, these "Moonshine" sauces
20240118_170039.jpg

They're clear so I'm not quite sure what to make of them, but every clear "sauce" I've seen in the past was quite spicy, so I'm a little nervous about these.

Then there's some Alabama local sauces
20240118_170123.jpg

Looks like some good flavor and heat in these.

And finally some of CM's own stuff
20240118_170141.jpg

I've never had rocoto so that will be fun to try out, and the jelly - throw it on toast for a good start to the morning, right?

Thank you CM for all this! I was running low on sauces, especially the hot ones, so now I can start pouring on the heat again!
Had my fingers crossed that nothing would break. 😁
Havent tried the Moonshine "sauces" yet but bought some myself to sample. You could put the rocoto jelly on toast. We usually dump the jar over cream cheese and eat it on crackers.
The rocoto sauces were brine aged for 6 months then blended up and hot packed. Hope you enjoy them!
CM

Spicy sweet sauce or jam on cream cheese on bagel, english muffin or crackers....

YUM!!!!

SR,

Salsalady is, and has been, a class act. I am in her debt to this day. Great person, great products. You will enjoy no doubt!

Reggie :cheers:
Thank you for the kind words, Reggie. There are so many Top Tier people here on THP, and you, my friend, are right there at the top of the list. Xoxo.

Odd posting sequence on my part, I gotta turn the pages... :eh:

@HellfireFarm, do try the TOPA sauce first. In my humble opinion, one of the best non-commercial sauces (or otherwise) I've had to date. You won't be disappointed. I would suggest chicken wings...

Too late, I opened the rocoto/white habanero last night. The aroma was great, very potent. The sauce was nowhere near as hot as the aroma threatened, but it was spicy - had a nice lingering mouth burn afterward. Great flavor. I think I mentioned I had run out of HOT sauces lately so this is a good addition to my current open collection.
I'll keep your advice in mind, probably pop that one later this week.

Back