The 9th Annual Hot Pepper Awards! - Call For Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Similar to last year I (gasp!) did not enter either Red Label (#1 Overall THPA Hot Sauce winner) or Dia del Perro (#1 Overall THPA Hot Sauce winner)  in this year's event. Hopefully the sauces I entered fare well. 

Good luck to everyone in this year's event! 
:cheers:

OK, packing the box now and reviewing my entries - I must have been drunk when I posted this, because it seems I did enter Dia del Perro again. 

hahaha :rofl: 

Good luck everyone!  :cheers: 

Lord Darnleys Bloody Mary said:
Hi Everyone!  Just wondering if someone could tell me when the winners are announced?  I read it previously on the website, but cannot seem to find that information again.

Thanks!

If I remember correctly from last year, I would say at the end of the year, possibly early January.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
In years past it was December. Last year ran late & we got the word in January.

Dunno if that's an anomaly or a trend.

Yes it will be a January announcement like last year. :)

I'll let you know the day and time as it draws a little closer. Was another epic year for products.

Thank you!

Do you already have any date on mind for publishing the results?
Can't wait any longer  :fireball:

I will have a beer or two in the meanwhile...

Fireland Foods: take it easy  the more you think about it, the anxious you'll get, at the end in between now and then you probably consume 12 kegs of beer, 1 box of Scotch and perhaps couple of cases of good old Cabernet!  
Cheers!!, Salud, Gambey!  to all of us, winners and loosers.
This was written by she, who has waited over 3 years for her beautiful and unique   hot sauce, be a reality.  And, I am still here watching reading and listening everyone else with only expectations.
:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back