The 9th Annual Hot Pepper Awards! - Call For Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be this coming week, I'll let you know which day soon. Thanks for your patience! Keep in mind this is the 9th Annual not the 2015, we don't use year monikers anymore so we do not feel rushed during this period (Dec/Jan). But it is near the end and I will let you know very shortly. 

Yes you are correct. :) I was waiting for a day and time, so please stay tuned. Thanks again!

Fireland Foods said:
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Hey Fireland Foods........look at it this way. The boss said he would announce in January. Based on my hungover counting it looks like you will have an announcement in 9 days or less. Should make the anxiety a little less overwhelming   :halo:

Burns and McCoy said:
Hey Fireland Foods........look at it this way. The boss said he would announce in January. Based on my hungover counting it looks like you will have an announcement in 9 days or less. Should make the anxiety a little less overwhelming   :halo:
Wohooo. and he said "probably" it will be this week - so its about 2 days left 
:onfire:  :onfire:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Dammit - every time I see a new post in here I get all excited like the results have been posted. :doh:

Exactly.  And you just contributed to the mayhem because I saw a new post and clicked on the link with great anticipation but found it was just you complaining about people posting to this thread and causing you to do what you just caused me to do. :rofl: Now someone will see my post and fall prey to the same circle of deception.

THP, put an end to this madness.  Or is this just some sick little game you are playing on your minions.  :shame:   Villagers, I love the villagers...Pull.

xx7zb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back