• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense The best tasting non-hot C.chinense ever - The Aji jobito

hello, anyone interested in seeds must be written to my email (lindbergf@gmail.com) as next week shall begin to make shipments, Greetings from Cumana / Venezuela

kentishman said:
Hi Lindberg,

Thank you for your willingness to help out all pepper lovers. I am sorry that things are not good for you economically, but you will find many pepper lovers who will willingly pay for the shipping and your efforts.

Are there any pepper varieties that you would like? There will be plenty of people, including myself, who will help.

And your English is good (much better than my Spanish).

Tom

hello friend, I like super hots varieties and some ornamental, I'll be grateful for any help in this regard, greetings from Cumana, Venezuela

Hi Lindberg, I am not sure I understand, if I want to have 10 seeds of aji jobito, 10 seeds of sweet pepper pepon, 10 seeds of llaneron and 10 seeds of Rosita sweet pepper, how much should I pay for all 40 seeds?

rghm1u20 said:
Hi Lindberg, I am not sure I understand, if I want to have 10 seeds of aji jobito, 10 seeds of sweet pepper pepon, 10 seeds of llaneron and 10 seeds of Rosita sweet pepper, how much should I pay for all 40 seeds?

Rghm1u20 Hi, No, the seeds are free, and are 30 type, we are talking about 120 seeds per combo, of which only pay 20 dollars for shipping, Greetings from Cumana / Sucre / Venezuela

LINDBERGF said:

Rghm1u20 Hi, No, the seeds are free, and are 30 type, we are talking about 120 seeds per combo, of which only pay 20 dollars for shipping, Greetings from Cumana / Sucre / Venezuela
If your income is only 30 dollars per month, I would say the postage is very expensive in Venezuela...
Besides, are you sure you can send the seeds in any country? As I know, there are some restrictions in Venezuela.

rghm1u20 said:
If your income is only 30 dollars per month, I would say the postage is very expensive in Venezuela...
Besides, are you sure you can send the seeds in any country? As I know, there are some restrictions in Venezuela.

friend, I explain my income in local currency is 4500 Bs to this divide between what goes on dollar 250 that gives you a total of 18 dollars divided by 22 working days gives you a total of 0.81 dollar per day, Hahahaha, is crazy, so I'm charging out the price of shipping and moving that I do mail among other expenses, and payment of normal postal sending, if you wanted to send something by DHL or FEDEX would be around $ 100 or more is that there are restrictions for some countries, but I guarantee that your package will come from me or my friend Joe Delaney, and I have done on occasion (russia), you should be aware that I am sending 120 seeds which are sold amazon in the amount of 10 seeds for about 5 dollars, I want to make clear that what I charge is for shipping and transportation expenses, not by selling seeds, hope I made my point, Excuse my bad English'm using a translator, Greetings from Venezuela Cumanà

Your posts are lot more refined than most of my posts and I was taught in our English speaking schools.
$20 for a selection of seeds like theses are a steal in my opinion. Thank you for the offer and email has been sent.

Hi all, just told me a friend who has gotten me a good amount of seed of a variety of sweet pepper called "AJI Margariteño," I want to tell you that those who asked me the seeds'll do you get more of this variety, Greetings from Cumana, Venezuela

"AJI MARGARITEÑO"

They are originally from Venezuela, Margarita Island, from which get their name from origin. While grown commercially, are little known outside the island, and sold a small scale and only locally.

It is a very tasty chili, which can be compared to red pepper, but more fragrance. It is not spicy. It is classified within the group called Sweet Peppers (like our red, yellow or green peppers or our calahorras).

Their colors range from bright red and orange pass, light and dark, green yellow, mixtures of various colors and salmon pink. They are small in size and particularly. They are used in all the ways we use the peppers, including making fillings.

The plant has a single type of pepper, which in the maturation path goes through the different colors: green, yellow, orange, salmon and finally bright red. Since flowering and maturation does not occur simultaneously in all the fruits, the coexistence of different colors on the same floor is observed, and even within the same fruit as it ripens, making this variety as showy than many a grown for ornamental purposes besides cooking.

The small size means it can be grown in areas where summer is short, because it reaches maturity in just 30 days of sunshine.

Sowing: We recommend placing the seeds in nursery or pot, keeping them indoors if there is risk of frost or low temperatures
Take between 7 and 14 days to germinate. After 30 days of heat needed. To find out if your area there's still time to sow and get the fruit in season over, you should calculate in relation to this data.

Once plants reach about 10 inches, you should transplant them to their final destination.

Should you prefer to keep them indoors, you should use pots of a size not less than one liter per plant.
They prefer sunny or bright places.

AjiMargarite%C3%B1o4.jpg

semillas-aji-isla-margarita-o-aji-margariteno-13610-MLA140052390_1715-F.jpg

That is so awesome! I'll be sending an email shortly as well, hope I too can get in on the action! Thanks so much for the offer!

I would love to try the Aji Jobito pepper seeds, just because they sound amazing. I don't think I am interested in these other types. If I got a packet of all 4 types, I would be wasting these other good seeds. I don't know if I should ask if someone is going to have a few extra seeds, or get the group and then offer the others to someone else? Is it alright just to get a packet with just the Aji Jobito seeds? Tom

Back