• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3monic said:

Ahh but if it's the subject matter for the TD, should be totally different ball game.

Has there been a pizza TD?

Damm, your lookin' extra sharp today. Must be the new.... CROWN!!! :dance:

Congratulations on your first crown! Keep up the great work,,D3.  
                                                                                               :hell:

My favorite throwdowns are always the ones where I have to research and learn about different cuisines.  I would like if we did one of them.  We have done Asian, Mexican, Curry, Italian, I think we should try something new.  I am thinking Latin America or Caribbean.

JayT said:
My favorite throwdowns are always the ones where I have to research and learn about different cuisines.  I would like if we did one of them.  We have done Asian, Mexican, Curry, Italian, I think we should try something new.  I am thinking Latin America or Caribbean.
Caribbean or Latin American I agree just no jerk...

The best part of Caribbean lol...

I'm not big on telling people what "not" to do in TDs. Why wouldn't jerk be included??????

How about... Indian, no curry. :lol:

"Ground meat" could be interesting. Burger, meatloaf, meatballs, fatty. Like... as long as it is ground meat, make whatever you want.

Fatty slice sammie!!!?? Mmmmm.

^
Damn there I go giving ideas, but imagine Booma's slice on a brioche bun. 

That'll tickle JHP ... multiple people have shared their grinder's ... all the hunter folks ...

I'll select some cuts and have it ground at the counter ...

I'm game for that, when the time comes ... so-much-lot's of activities between now and then, though =)

The game meat could come into play for sure, and any cuisine would be possible. 

grantmichaels said:
That'll tickle JHP ... multiple people have shared their grinder's ... all the hunter folks ...

I'll select some cuts and have it ground at the counter ...

I'm game for that, when the time comes ... so-much-lot's of activities between now and then, though =)
You will be very happy with pictures I post later...oink oink

We've had similar ones yes, like, heritage, and some others that were broad. They are never as popular as the focused ones. Highly focused ones are always more poplar. Chili, burgers, pizza, because you have something to compare to. 

Burgers we always do in spring or summer so maybe ground meat is not too smart right now, as we def want to do a burger one soon. And ground meat is broad, and won't be as popular as burgers. And some would try to stay away from burgers on purpose.

So still thinking May over.

I like the way people are/act during the one's that are accessible and inexpensive ...

I thought the chili one was seriously good times ...

It's hot, salad TD ftw! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back