• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D3monic said:
Wife had the flu during last burger TD, i'm still not allowed to make smoked boar burgers. 

I remember those, and that TD really well ... better than any other (regardless of crowning) ...

If Scuba_Steve makes White Castle's again, I won't even enter out of deference ...

The thing I remember most was Musky's burger, though ...

#soyrizo burger

fp2.jpg

Nice sammie, nicer picture, and I walked past that beer two hours ago - you like?

21st A is new here in FL ... I'm familiar with it from listening to brewing podcasts, Nico and Sully - right?, but I haven't picked any up yet ...

That was my burger TD a few years back. Bacon and cheese stuffed Thai Prik Yorks on bottom and homemade venison and pork shoulder sausage on top of a bacon cheddar burger and topped with my homemade Thai cucumber salad. 

@Grant, good summertime beer even though I despise all melon 

grantmichaels said:
Nice sammie, nicer picture, and I walked past that beer two hours ago - you like?

21st A is new here in FL ... I'm familiar with it from listening to brewing podcasts, Nico and Sully - right?, but I haven't picked any up yet ...
Get the brew free or die first

Crap
I'm just not really a burger fan.

I really liked Boss' idea of appitizer, entree, dessert "best meal" TD that he floated not so long ago.

Last time, there were categories, "100% Beef", "Non Beef", and "Veggie". Maybe there was a dessert category also? I just remember there was no place for my world famous Chorizo Beef blended burger. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back