• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest The Next Throwdown is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoville DeVille said:
I better see some tiddies for this one. :rofl:

is this what you had in mind ? 

bF40ifT.png

:rofl:  :rofl:

while i think comparing various egg dishes against each other could potentially be as difficult to cast a single vote for as was the: represent the city superbowl throwdown. 
(so many great meals that were so different from each other)

I also kinda like the idea of having that much variety potential 

I guess what i'm trying to say is, the potential for a simple perfectly fried egg to steal the show over a chile relleno souffle for example is there, and clearly one takes more effort.

it will be interesting to see what people choose to make with the only stipulation being: needs to have Egg and Peppers.
though it will be challenging to vote for a single entry

:beer:
will need to think about this one for a while  :think:

:cheers:

Scoville DeVille said:
When does this shin-dig start.

I got my teaser pic.

attachicon.gif
IMG_1349.JPG

The Hot Pepper said:
Last week

is this a poke at me re-using a dish ive already used in another throwdown ?  :lol:
because, I made a point to buy different brands with the ingredients, and even make a different breadbowl including peppers this time  :party:
I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to make and represent MN wild Rice Soup   :D   again   :dance:

thank you to those that voted for me  :)

:cheers:

pshaw GIP

I didn't even know you're a repeat offender. :Rofl:

That was a dig at me (well deserved lol) because I posted a "teaser pic" but didn't enter the one that just happened.

And I am new to these edibles... they take 2 hours to hit and I'm already 3 hhwiskies deep.

Remember The TB and his ambien posting? Yeah...

Me in about 3 hours. Lolol

IMG_1352.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back