• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

the person below me

I don't generally drink coffee in the morning (or at any other time), so I'm probably not a good one to answer that. BUT..... a depressant combined with caffeine? Sounds like the two would cancel each other out, so you might as well drink water.

TPBM looks in the sky and feels small.

Oatmeal cookies are okay, chocolate chip is better, but Cheetohs are the sh*t...

TPBM would love to take a trip into outer space.

Actually, no. Not on today's equipment, at any rate.
Oh, and Cheetohs and fatalii puree are an excellent combo, in case you hadn't tried it yet.

TPBM now has snacking on the mind. :)

When it's cold, heck yeah.
I'm just a tad confused about which item you were responding to that sounds horrible to you....

TPBM sees it with clarity.

I just stumbled on this for the first time, and Gee has a quote from chat by me, followed by a special one by 8planets, you had to have been there to see the whole dialog unfold to truly appreciate the conversation, these are chat bites, they don't do the course of events justice. There, I finally peed my pants, are you happy now ? lol

Ghosty... :cool:

Ghosty's quote as i read it..... COME on someone, put me over the top!, and make me pee my pants.

TPBM thinks ghosty didnt quit pick up the format for this thread.

That's a fact Beehunter, jumped in cold and got wet, oh well, with 5249 responses I think I will survive to live another day.

Ghosty...

And he AGAIN didn't pick up on the format for this thread. He doesn't seem to realize that we will mercilessly hound him for the rest of his life at this point....

TPBM thinks maybe we should create a primer.

Oh yeah, ghosty - It's been a LOT of fun, seeing how different people interpret those quotes! :lol:

I believe the appropriate answer to that is HECK NO!

TPBM thinks 8 and burns would have a beautiful baby if they could find a willing surrogate. :rofl:

No... but is that a...? It is! It's a Dorito! :dance:

TPBM thinks finding Doritos is like ten or twenty times luckier than finding a penny.

You know, though, in your response to Pi's TPBM, you indicated that you found a Dorito. As in one. ONE. In order to find ONE Dorito, it had to be outside of a bag. So was it a Dorito that someone took and THREW IT ON THE GROUND???

TPBM is rethinking whether finding Doritos is luckier than finding a penny.... :lol:

Back