• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

D3monic is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg5SumNNdVc

image.jpg

Party time!

The coolest story. I know I poo pood FaceBook for a long time but, once in awhile there's a golden nugget. This post came across my page on Thursday, and I have been following it since:

"This is my 7 year old son Ade. We live in South Carolina. Everyday he wears his new Seahawks hat to school and everyday when he comes home he tells me how many kids have boo'd him. He is getting braver and yesterday he told a kid "I don't care if you like them or not. I do." I asked him why he likes the Seahawks and he told me: they look like cool guys, his uncles and grandpa like them and Seattle seems like a nice place (he's never been). I told him I would post this picture on Facebook and invite other Seahawks fans to like it to show him that he's not alone. He told me it would be awesome if 10 people liked this picture. I'd like to show him how many people are with him and his new found love for the Seahawks. Please share if you love the Seahawks.
image.jpeg

When I saw the post for the first time it already had 15K LIKES. It gets better... By Friday, word had gotten to the players and actually got a Skype call from #97 Jordan Hill!
image.jpeg

Other players like Wagner were posting videos to Ade on YouTube telling him they have his back! The story was picked up by KIRO7 in Seattle and this morning on my Spokane channel, his story showed up!
image.jpeg

This afternoon, she posted a video of Ade opening a giant box from Pete Carrol himself. The box was FULL of Seahawks gear. Coats, hats, sweatshirts, Jerseys, and two game balls signed by all of the players! The best part? The note from Coach Carrol:

"On behalf of Coach Carroll and the Seahawks we want to invite you to the Seahawks / Panthers playoff game tmrw! We have 4 tickets and 4 pregame sideline passes for you and your family."

She writes:
"We are SO excited. I'm overwhelmed by the love and support of this organization and ALL of you Seahawks FAMILY. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU for rallying behind my little 12, Ade."

Oh and by the way... His original post now has just under 200,000 LIKES.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Lol the hell of it is that Kroenke was minority owner when they left LA. He got to cash in on the STL move, now is really going to take it in on the move back. It's for that reason, that no public money should ever get used for professional sport franchises. Or they should be on the hook for remaining debt or something.

There is about 100mil left on the stadium that was built for when they came to STL.

Typical. Remember the Kingdome? Yeah, it won't be paid off until the year 2025 or some such shit. Now we have two friggen stadiums in its place. One for football and one for baseball. The shit makes no sense.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back