• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

Thanks for keeping it in perspective.  That is real snow accumulations that will probably hang around for most of the winter.  

No. I thought I shouldn't post anymore pics. I don't want to steal your Thunder! :Rofl:

I sure wish I could loan you this tho...

image.jpeg

That is sweet…how high is it?  Right now I got about 16 inches or so  from what I can tell.  My snowblower is 24 inches so I am still good.  I would do the whole damn block with that thing.

JayT said:
Heh, its not too bad now that I got the first 18 inches off. Now I am just maintaining between drinks. Speaking of thunder,we did have some thunder snow this morning.
Holy OUCH! Just the thought of shoveling 18" gives me chest pains.

tctenten said:
That is sweet…how high is it?  Right now I got about 16 inches or so  from what I can tell.  My snowblower is 24 inches so I am still good.  I would do the whole damn block with that thing.
It's probably 18" high but it had drift blades (that I haven't bolted on yet) that will cut up to 48" I think. I usually blow after 4" and before 16" of snow. It takes no time at all and blows the snow as far as 50 feet. My walk behind is 24" high as well but it's drift blades only go up to 36". I don't use it much anymore but when that was all I had it was a beast.

Hey TC1010, we should take pictures of all our snow tools and post them up! I have so many do-dads shovels, roof rake blowers, plow etc etc. It would be fun. I'll show you mine if you show me yours LMAO).

Haha!  I have not gotten into roof rakes yet but a few guys that I work with have them because of ice-damming.  They now run low voltage heating cords through their gutters to help with it.  I will definitely post some pics tomorrow when I go outside.  

I have three shovels...

Just wanted to join in the conversation. Damn plow only came through once today and you can barely tell he did. If they don't come through soon I going to have to shovel about twenty feet out into the street to get to the path. This is bullshit.

JayT said:
I have three shovels...

Just wanted to join in the conversation. Damn plow only came through once today and you can barely tell he did. If they don't come through soon I going to have to shovel about twenty feet out into the street to get to the path. This is bullshit.

That sucks.   Hopefully they plow again.

JayT said:
Heh, its not too bad now that I got the first 18 inches off..
That's what she said.

....I'll show myself out.
tctenten said:
Right now I got about 16 inches or so  from what I can tell.  I would do the whole damn block with that thing.
FIFY

This shit writes itself I tell ya. :rofl:

Sorry. I have only rain to whine about, and we need the rain. I could not imagine dealing with that white crap day after day.

Hi CJ!!!!!!

I am not drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no but i really might beeee ahahahhahahahahahaha

Back