• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

"The Scovie Chronic-le"

SmokenFire said:
First - that lincoln likely weighs more than your truck so it ain't no sports car.

Second - it's a gd shame that the TC chipotle bbq sauce is not regularly supplied anymore.  Good thing I'm tight w the creator so when there's more I know I'll get a PM so I can order more.  ;)  (worcestershire too damnit!)

Third - I have no idea.  Go watch the videos I posted in WAYLTN and take solace in the fact that soon it will snow in twisp and we'll see a lot more of scovie...
  ......and out of the blue, AlabamaJack is PMing me wanting more worchestershitshire!!!  Plus Hubby has been whining (not wining) for months for wrchsrtshr......

SHEESH!!!  years with no complaints and now everyone's all up in my kitchen!
well, not literally...cuz if they were, I'd put 'em to work!

OK SnF...you're on the list, too.  I'd better make SURE to get you included, you know, now that your a Mod and all....
(where's the kissass emogi?  :lol:

And Thanks! for everyone's continuing support!  It does mean  a lot.  

And BY THE WAY, SCOVIE>>>>>>remember all the crap you used to flip to John about driving a FORD?

View attachment 55545 So much wrongness goin on here right now.

1st of all, the 2011-2018 Lincoln, I could put in the back of my truck and use as bait. If you're imagining a luxury vehicle with the same V-6 EcoBoost that's in my truck (as I was referring to), trust me, it's not the 1969 Lincoln Continental w. suicide doors. If you think THAT car weighs more than my truck (4WD), you are mistaken!

2ndly, The Gott Damm Chipotle BBQ Sauce is discontinued. We all have to suck it up. It's been a year since I've had my last bottle. No more. Sayonara~

3rdnest, I dunno, but this shit is awesome! ( HHWiskey ).

:BOOM:

800px-2010_Lincoln_MKZ_3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:
attachicon.gif
27E4D831-DF81-4FE2-892D-48C571B16D22_1.jpgSo much wrongness goin on here right now.

1st of all, the 2011-2018 Lincoln, I could put in the back of my truck and use as bait. If you're imagining a luxury vehicle with the same V-6 EcoBoost that's in my truck (as I was referring to), trust me, it's not the 1969 Lincoln Continental w. suicide doors. If you think THAT car weighs more than my truck (4WD), you are mistaken!

2ndly, The Gott Damm Chipotle BBQ Sauce is discontinued. We all have to suck it up. It's been a year since I've had my last bottle. No more. Sayonara~

3rdnest, I dunno, but this shit is awesome! ( HHWiskey ).

:BOOM:

attachicon.gif
800px-2010_Lincoln_MKZ_3.jpg

attachicon.gif
maxresdefault.jpg

WELL, since you are 8 miles from the source, you coulda come down to da fount~ and got'chu sum.  

t0mato said:
......but seriously I really have a hankering for some chipotle BBQ.

yea, yea, yea......   I hear y'all.... 

I gotta go on a bucketlist trip with my dad. next year-- 2019---I'll post up a great package sauces offer.

SmokenFire said:
First - that lincoln likely weighs more than your truck so it ain't no sports car.

Second - it's a gd shame that the TC chipotle bbq sauce is not regularly supplied anymore.  Good thing I'm tight w the creator so when there's more I know I'll get a PM so I can order more.  ;)  (worcestershire too damnit!)

Third - I have no idea.  Go watch the videos I posted in WAYLTN and take solace in the fact that soon it will snow in twisp and we'll see a lot more of scovie...

Things you imagine happening in Scovies yard  after the snow flies.

https://youtu.be/_k-_gk8A8HQ

Back