• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

Just know that we love you for it Pepperhead!
:woohoo:

11 spots left! (and a few PM's indicate a couple of those will be taken!)

It is now official: not all of the contestants will win a prize. BAM!

OK, just double checked my life insurance and as I'm all paid up, count me in. For the entertainment of the viewing audience, understand that the hotest thing I've ever eaten is the fire sauce on my taco bell crunchwrap and that I will be ignorantly stumbling into territory I have no business being in. This will rank very high in the Youtube epic idiocy hall of fame.

Brave soul.

Well, damn. Taco Bell? Pepperhead you had to go and force my hand. I guess I'm in. :cry:
In the interest of full disclosure though, I probably won't eat the whole thing. And it may take a while. And I'll be doing it at my buddy's place so we just might be liquor'd up. Not too badly. Probably just a few beers. Or so. :P

I'm doing my one and only practice session right now. My husband bought me a checkers spicy chicken sandwich and I poured a ton of habanero sauce on it. This thing wasn't even remotely spicy at all. It wasn't hard to consume this sandwich hands free, but it is a lot smaller than the sub will be. Its definitely gonna be a messy challenge, thats for sure.

Way to kill the thread Chris.
:D

10 spots remaining! :woohoo:
You are welcome!

859161_545148928852171_600403911_o.jpg

What the :censored: is goin on here Mildred?

So much awesomeness and goins on here, I just pood a little.

Heat ...in .the .cold . is all strate-up badass, P has life insurance and eats crunchy TB. DetGirl is gettin messy witt her Bo, er... sorry.

Ahm drunk... I been hangin at the "Genius Bar all day. they need better insence...

Back