• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

juanhubero, are you coming to the NWCF? If so, make sure Jerret's got the reservations done.

I will relay the message to Jerret, but I don't know if Julia and will be able to make it out there for NWCF this year. My mother-in-law just moved from Seattle to live with us in Buffalo, and she was who we were going to stay with if we went out there for NWCF. I don't think we will be making it out to WA again until 2014. =(

I bet if a gal was to do the challenge wearing a princess dress, then she would likely get some bonus points, especially for style!

I don't know about a princess dress. Don't have anything fancy like that. Willing to take other suggestions ;) (PG-13 as some of our kiddos may be watching, ROFL)

lingarae is pg-13.

and yall get your minds out of the gutter,im talking about biz!

Not my lingerie ROFL.

OK, two things challenge-related:

1. I'm getting a little worried that 15 habs is not "do-able" - a couple folks have done "test runs" and the photos are menacing. lol

2. The deadline to sign up is OFFICIALLY extended to 5:00 PM, PST on Tues (that way the vids will get posted when peeps are awake to enjoy them on both coasts. :D

Will post a topic with a vote - I'll let THP decide if we cut the contestants a break. If it's lowered it'll be in honor of Spinal Tap and go to 11.

Back