• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

The Subway Foot-long Face-off Challenge

Just remember next time you go on one of those "dates" at the petting zoo...
Wear Cowboy boots, they work great for holding the hind legs.
Ah hail! Now I know what the spurs are for.

Personally I don't see much difference in the outcome/outgo between 15 or 11 habs on the semi-footlong.
Huhhahhaha.... He said semi....
If more peeps would join based on the lesser amount I say go for it.
I got snake eyes... Come on 11.

I say go with 11 however , it wont let me vote

[background=rgb(233, 216, 193)]You do not have permission to vote in this poll. If you are new to the community you must become an active member before poll permissions are granted.[/background]

I thought the rules (originally 25 habs... I think) were "written in stone"?

:lol: (just busting your balls LDHS)

Seriously, 15 fresh habs is a lot. The average superhot is about 3-5 times hotter than an orange hab, so 15 of them = about 3 to 5 fresh superhots. Not exactly a walk in the park.

On a side note, a friend of mine said he would do it if it was 10 habs, and not 15, so I voted for 11. Close enough right? Hopefully he signs up...

As someone who made the attempt, 15 habs is a lot of vegetation to pile into a sandwich with 8 toppings on it already. For the sake of those braver than I, I'm all for 11.

I say go with 11 however , it wont let me vote

[background=rgb(233, 216, 193)]You do not have permission to vote in this poll. If you are new to the community you must become an active member before poll permissions are granted.[/background]

Don't listen to Scovie. He's drunk. Your vote's good by me.
:D

8:1? Looking pretty likely it's 11...

Those who signed up when it was 15: your huge balls have been acknowledged (uh, well, except DET - lol). I will think nothing less of you with 11. This will not be a walk in the park regardless.

And you still can't use your hands. So there's that. :woohoo:

We'll see where it's at when it's noon tomorrow.
;)

So after talkin to HHBH she told me Habby was prepared this time because she wasnt runnin for the water so he purchased and had next to the table this
images-4.jpeg

So I say
images-5.jpeg

Good job bro

Back