• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

third turtle ranch: growth.......

Sven is our garden guard and only he knows what we have..............this is the first of our pics from our garden glog

sven.jpg

BTW....the bandaid on Svens finger was put on him 40 years ago by my wife......
something to say about stuck on bandaid....bandaid stuck on you
Scovie named him

chocolate habs, my fav i eat all of these almost!

these are going into the ground "the next 140". only strongest will go!

and i have 6 more trays that look like this of scorps that will go into ground. replacing dead plants,and making sure i have one last big crop right befor x-mas.

I often wish i could live on a farm and do nothing but tend to the gardens all day.
Everything looks super clean. Really nice set up & a ton of plants!

Rotten rope is where its at btw!
:rofl: living on this ranch is a lot more than tending to some plants. this is a full operating small ranch. cattle,chickens,crops,hauling,fencing and land clearing is offered and done every day. we also have a draft horse that has to be worked every day. takes about 2 hours. you live on this farm you doing more than tending gardens!

oh i forget everyday chores!! :rofl: if you want to work all day and make no money you should own and operate a ranch. you can live your dream,lol.

:rofl: living on this ranch is a lot more than tending to some plants. this is a full operating small ranch. cattle,chickens,crops,hauling,fencing and land clearing is offered and done every day. we also have a draft horse that has to be worked every day. takes about 2 hours. you live on this farm you doing more than tending gardens!

oh i forget everyday chores!! :rofl: if you want to work all day and make no money you should own and operate a ranch. you can live your dream,lol.

That's hard work ...

I remember seeing dem flood pictures, that was sad :/ but you got the place looking even better and dem plants are looking so lush, I predict an awesome season for you ...

Count me, RK, and the girls in!
ive got bus tickets in the mail,yall get packed ;)

im going to post some pics of my disc golf putting course. ive got a full 18 holes that im using one pin placement for but 18 diffrent tee pads doing a full 360 around the pin. this mini course is set up as a par 2. kinda represents you screwed your drive up and you need to have a great up shot to still make par.same rules as golf but its disc golf ;) ive just started this project like a month ago and each hole is not fully complete long ways to go but a lot of progress has been made as there was lots of clearing. my wife has been a huge help on this as she has cleared while ive been throwing lol. but ill give you a pictorial tour. 18 pics is a lot so ill only post a few at a time and see if yall dig looking at them? ill try to explain each shot and tell you what more i need to do to complete hole.

wholes are not in order and some are missing," wife took pics"

hole 13 63 feet

hole 5 66 feet

it aint no peppers but it is "growth"

Back