• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

THP 2009 Calendar Competition

moyboy said:
I might be able to get my hands on a red peter pepper (the Pe**s pepper) for him...

:P

Nooooooooo Not another Peter Pepper Discussion they end in disaster..Thank the lord they don't no about Lucifer's Dream..
lol-016.gif

cheezydemon said:
Just as I thought......

IGG and OMRI are the only ones who will actually show their faces around here......

Well, we are the only ones who constantly show their faces. We've seen RB and her alien eyes, AJ and his pony tail, TB and the hanberger, Sickmont's ass...ummm....Stillmanz Mullet, Neil's Youtube videos....I think that's it.....oh ya! Dick and Budda!

imaguitargod said:
Well, we are the only ones who constantly show their faces. We've seen RB and her alien eyes, AJ and his pony tail, TB and the hanberger, Sickmont's ass...ummm....Stillmanz Mullet, Neil's Youtube videos....I think that's it.....oh ya! Dick and Budda!

Also JayT (if that's him in the avatar), and I think texas blues has or had is pic up as his avatar too....

And don't forget me in my avatar :)

imaguitargod said:

I do too.

Back