• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

THP Shirts- Slogon suggestions

THP- An International Society of Chili-Heads
THP- Bell Peppers? We don't need no stinking Bell Peppers!
THP- If you give a chili-head a pepepr, he'll probably want some milk.
THP- Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the garden....

Front: In cyber space, no one can hear you scream
Back: But we can all laught at the pictures

these bhuts were made for eatin'

-o0o-

on the front:
You want the heat?
You can't handle the heat!

thehotpepper.com

on the back:

Son, we live in a world that has hot peppers and those peppers need to be eaten by men with guts. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Bell Pepper? I have a greater tolerance for capsaicin than you can possibly fathom. You weep after Jalapenos and curse the Mirasol; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not eating what I eat: that Habaneros, while extreme, probably saved lives and that my appetite, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, loves hot pods. You don't want the heat because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me eating that pod, you need me eating that pod. At thehotpepper.com we eat peppers like Habanero, Bhut, Naga. We use them as the backbone of our home made sauces. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who eats sweet chilli sauce or sweet peppers and then questions the manner in which I add peppers to my meals. I would rather you just said "OMG," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a Bhut and take a bite. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

thehotpepper.com:
if you think you're hot
but you want to be hotter;
if you think it's hot
but you want it to be hotter;
if you grow your own;
if you dry, smoke or grill your own;
if you like it hot;
then, thehotpepper.com is the place for you!

-o0o- -o0o- -o0o-

if you wanna hang out with hot people
thehotpepper.com

-o0o- -o0o- -o0o-

too hot for your friends?
try thehotpepper.com

-o0o- -o0o- -o0o-

you want hotter friends?
try thehotpepper.com

-o0o- -o0o- -o0o-

you want to harden the fuck up?
try thehotpepper.com

-o0o- -o0o- -o0o-

wanna put something really hot in your mouth?
try thehotpepper.com

"Chilies - the legal weed"

"Want to burn a bud with IGG? Then come over to THP."

"Turn your ass into a flamethrower at THP"

imaguitargod said:
THP- Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the garden....

DevilDuck said:
-THP-

"Just stick it in your mouth and don't cry."

these 2 are good
a twist on DD quote

" just put my pube in your mouth & enjoy the flavor " or "...... & shut up"
or
" enjoy the flavor of my pube in your mouth "

chilehunter said:
" just put my pube in your mouth & enjoy the flavor " or "...... & shut up"
or
" enjoy the flavor of my pube in your mouth "
Or

"Don't you just hate it when you get a pube stuck in your tooth"

IGG - you mean teeth, otherwise thats a good one too.

***edit***

this sounds better from one of my quotes, just reworded it

" enjoy the flavor of a pube in your mouth "

unless THP said T-shirts are gonna be made, then all this is just for fun. or did I miss it somewhere that he did say T-shirts are gonna be made or a good chance that they will be?

I didn't make this up, I saw it on a t-shirt from a touristy shop in Arizona. It's still cute, though. It said "You are what you eat" then had a pic of a pepper below it, then below that it said "I'm hot."

chilehunter said:
unless THP said T-shirts are gonna be made, then all this is just for fun. or did I miss it somewhere that he did say T-shirts are gonna be made or a good chance that they will be?

It was mentioned in another thread and THP said he will look into it when he has time....and he asked for suggestions so this thread was started....

IMO, and this is just a thought...I would think the shirt would need to be universal, as we all call that nice tasting fruit that burns the sh*t out of you by a different name. Chilli/Chili/chile/Pepper. as frequent forum users we all know and understand this, but a phrase with 'pepper' in it takes on a whole different meaning here in Australia, to the unknowing, and some of these saying that make perfect sense in USA and other places wouldn't necessarily make sense in other countries...

Just my thoughts....

moyboy said:
IMO, and this is just a thought...I would think the shirt would need to be universal, as we all call that nice tasting fruit that burns the sh*t out of you by a different name. Chilli/Chili/chile/Pepper. as frequent forum users we all know and understand this, but a phrase with 'pepper' in it takes on a whole different meaning here in Australia, to the unknowing, and some of these saying that make perfect sense in USA and other places wouldn't necessarily make sense in other countries...

Just my thoughts....

I couldnt agree more!
I"m assuming in australia "pepper" means just that "black/green/red pepper"
"chili" means the meal - bowl of chili
"chile, chiles" are the little pods of joy & pain we all so love here. or the country.

also the chile names or species - pubescens/pube or bhut. yes we chileheads get the humor but most others would not, so we might have to dumb it down a bit for those people.

or have 2 kinds of T-shirts (or sets) 1 using the word "chile/chiles" & the other using the word "pepper" since that common for most americans. but you still cant change the website name.

Back