• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

THP Shirts- Slogon suggestions

It's not my intention to come in here and criticize, but I'm not sure the Bhut / butt joke is the way to go. Bhut is pronounced "boot," so it's kind of a stretch. Too much to really be funny.

So far my favorite is AJ's about sex.

I also am a big fan of all things nerd, so I like the cap molecule idea (bentalphanerd, I think).

Is this actually going to happen? Or is IGG just filling his "ridiculous post" quota? ;)

klyth said:
Is this actually going to happen? Or is IGG just filling his "ridiculous post" quota? ;)
hehe... both actually. The t-shirt things getting closer and closer to being a reality. We've been talking about it for a while and it now looks like THP's going through with it.

klyth said:
It's not my intention to come in here and criticize, but I'm not sure the Bhut / butt joke is the way to go. Bhut is pronounced "boot," so it's kind of a stretch. Too much to really be funny.

So far my favorite is AJ's about sex.

I also am a big fan of all things nerd, so I like the cap molecule idea (bentalphanerd, I think).

do you realize you just solved the puzzle, this may be the winner ladies & gentleman( u to sickmont) front of t shirt THP with small red pepper On the pocket.

Back of shirt...... International BHUTTY CALL or International Cyber Bhutty Call

DickT said:
do you realize you just solved the puzzle, this may be the winner ladies & gentleman( u to sickmont) front of t shirt THP with small red pepper On the pocket.

Back of shirt...... International BHUTTY CALL or International Cyber Bhutty Call

Hahah :) Nice! That works!!

imaguitargod said:
Making every post count ;)

My Guru

cow-01.gif

Back