• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

Nah that's just about you. It is in good taste that I voted for the ham. No one cannot admit that that ham was gorgeous. You just made it sound like a vendetta against THP.

JayT won 2 in 2009... he is King of 2009 Throwdowns (unofficially... there is no prize :P).

Pepperfreak said:
Just for the record, all I said was that I think I started the voting trend for Potawie's Ham. That is not a vendetta in any sort. ;)
LOL, love the comment and then the "wink, wink."

thehotpepper.com said:
JayT won 2 in 2009... he is King of 2009 Throwdowns (unofficially... there is no prize :P).

So...I guess that make me King Nothing! I think there's a song about that. Oh and thanks for the non prize!:lol:

Shoot JayT.....with the way you all whip up the culinary masterpieces on this forum, braggin' rights (which you now have) is about the best PRIZE a master chef such as yourself could want:lol:

It is all about fun. That is the prize. If the owner of this forum saw fit to send the winners a care package as a prize that would be fine too :lol:, but I am happy just to have the recognition. And I am a Potawie fan, especially after that ham.

2 crowns deserves a "best of". Nicely done. Good consistent performance over a variety of challenges.
Well done JT.

^^^ Amen to what frydad said ^^^

The King of Steak has been crowned with TB's self-proclaimed meat hat.

Thanks guys! It's been heaps of fun getting back into the kitchen and I can't wait to jump into some more throwdowns and drunken chef postings :) I tell you what though, there's some pretty stiff competition to be had here in THP land! ;)

Back