• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

Congrats OS, if that's the sort of standard you put out with an injury, we may as well just crown you every month.  :P

You're back baby!!!!!

SR.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED FOR ME!!!!!!!! I can't tell you all how much this means to me!! :) Really needed this just the kind of thing to get this year off the ground with positive vibes!!

Don't know how I pulled it off everyone's dishes were amazing!!!! Really was expecting to see Salsa Lady or Tctenten to pull ahead!! :) guess I got lucky this time! :)

So many amazing cooks here at THP!!! Everyone deserves a WIN in my book. Had a lot of fun and even more laughs!! And thanks to SL pasta came out better than ever!! :) I really learned a lot from this THROWDOWN :) looking forward to competing in the future.

1010 your pasta was absolutely beautiful I would love to chow down that spaghetti pie but would feel bad because it was a friggen work of art my Brother!!!!

Just go lucky was all any one of those dishes could have WON so thanks again everyone had a great time!!! :)
781817329-original.jpg

Back