• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Throwdown Throne

Great finish to the year! Congrats to all the winners and all who entered for one of the biggest TDs ever. Can't wait to try making some of these pies.

Congrats zdecker well deserved  :clap:

As always its great fun participate in a throwdown

I hope I didnt cause GrantMicheals to tip over the edge, but i appreciate the support fella  :lol: 
icon_thumbs.gif

Ohhh it's over! Been busy all day.

Congrats on your first crown!

Congrats Zdeck. Well deserved buddy and I was glad to see you in the mix again!!! Stick around man!!!

Everyone else was true to form, excellent entries I would for sure enjoy each and every one of them. 

Sorry I didn't participate much, I was a little busy. But it looks like a ton of fun was had by all. Very happy about that. :)

Oh Yeah!  That's what I'm talking about!!!   Nice BLING, Z-baby!!!!!!  Congrats!

Gotta give props to Tinnie for putting up a great dish.  This one could of gone either direction. 

:dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :D  :mouthonfire:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:

Gratz
It's nice to see some won ton love. I almost one a crown last febuary with them. But some grow nerd was getting votes in his glog and talking bad about me saying things like he was suprised I got that many votes.

Back