• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Tomato Brag

Pam said:
...Fertilizing really shouldn't effect ripening once the tomatoes are that size. I think you're just going to have to join me in hovering and willing tomatoes to get ripe...

Woo Hoo! One of them started turning orange overnight. The hovering worked. My first home grown tomato. :onfire:

RedThumb said:
Woo Hoo! One of them started turning orange overnight. The hovering worked. My first home grown tomato. :P

Yay! I'll have a tomato and basil sandwich in your honor for lunch!

You happen to have any extra seeds of that Martian Giant tomato? Awesome looking!

Chris

imaguitargod said:
LOL, no where near. My boney ass hands would never get me a job :shocked:

Thanks. That would be the famous Martian Giant.

imaguitargod said:
I might, but they are three years old by now....PM me so I don't forget to look.

Three year old tomato plants? Wow, just wow.

You may have to change your name to imatomatogrowinggod.

Pam said:
Three year old tomato plants? Wow, just wow.

You may have to change your name to imatomatogrowinggod.

lol, nononono. The seeds I have are about three years old. The oldest plant I've had was about 8 months old though.....

Here's some of my tomatoes that I recently photographed. Not all are doing this well.

Here's my biggest tomato so far this year at just under 2Lbs. Its a Supersteak F1. Thanks again Woody

And some big Opalkas

And my little Redrobin plant

IGG aren't you afraid that the cows on mars have somehow genetically altered those seeds to help them take over the earth?? How did you get those through cutoms?

Where in th US can you overwinter tomatoes? I can't believe you would take them inside.

POTAWIE said:
Here's some of my tomatoes that I recently photographed. Not all are doing this well.

Here's my biggest tomato so far this year at just under 2Lbs. Its a Supersteak F1. Thanks again Woody

Yowser! That's a big tomato!

How's the taste?

Tastes like a normal beafsteak, nothing spectacular but still tastey and no cracking or blossom rot. It was grown in a pot too!

Time for some 2008 tomato bragging. I'm going to be loaded with toms very soon

Here's some of this years opalkas

And this years supersteaks

Back