• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Tomato Brag

I think I saw my tomato plants go floating by during a rainstorm the other day. Kidding. But seriously Potawie you continue to impress, I just wish we had descent weather here this year. My toms are almost all dead.

duuuuude, i've had my toms in for bout two weeks now. they're still babies and you guys are breaking scales... i really need a greenhouse...

POTAWIE said:
This year I got an early start on my tomatoes. These plants just came outside from the greenhouse

hey whats with the soda bottle in the one pot? Is that some kind of a self-feeder you made?

Great tomato Pam! I think I'll be waiting a long time before I see anything that nice in my garden. Something to look forward to huh?

Jackie

I haven't eaten it yet, waiting for burger night. Last year's, as I mentioned previously, "Tastes like a normal beafsteak, nothing spectacular but still tastey and no cracking or blossom rot. It was grown in a pot too!"

I don't think I have any more seeds Sickmont, but I will save some from a couple of the ones coming off....I got these seeds from a member here but honestly don't remember and don't have my log here at work...there is no scale there but the tomato is almost 4" in diameter and was about 2 1/2" thick....just the right size of a regular piece of regular white bread (Sunbeam)...

Back