• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad 7-Pot Brain Strain

Idiot:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Idiot (disambiguation) and The Idiot (disambiguation).
An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. Archaically the word mome has also been used. The similar terms moron, imbecile, and cretin have all gained specialized meanings in modern times. An idiot is said to be idiotic, and to suffer from idiocy. A dunce is an idiot who is specifically incapable of learning. An idiot differs from a fool (who is unwise) and an ignoramus (who is uneducated/an ignorant), neither of which refers to someone with low intelligence.

Guess it fits.
:hell:

LOL

Hey people can say it was an apple for all I care. I enjoyed it and that's all that counts. Next up I will drink gasoline and lighter fluid and smoke a cigar.

You have brought a level of entertainment that is unsurpassed. I loved the LA beast beatdown!
Whatever you want to call the chiles doesn't affect the reaction. They is what they is.

So I bought BT seeds from Hippy Seeds here is the first pod to develop
The second smaller one seems to have the same shape, I noticed the flower didn't pinch the developing pepper like it does on my TS regs, anyone else have this happen? Should I call it something different?
Only about 50% or less of my Butch T pods have the desired tail/stinger and pod shape is always inconsistant. Just have some patience and wait for more pods to develop

Ted I mailed you a package today and I hope you enjoy it. I sent you 2 heaping teaspoons of dried and crushed brain strain that I grew this year. My seeds came directly from PRF for these pods. I dont know if trying to eat the dried pods alone would be a good idea though, 2 teaspoons equates to roughly 4-6 whole pods.

You have brought a level of entertainment that is unsurpassed. I loved the LA beast beatdown!
Whatever you want to call the chiles doesn't affect the reaction. They is what they is.

I try.

Ted I mailed you a package today and I hope you enjoy it. I sent you 2 heaping teaspoons of dried and crushed brain strain that I grew this year. My seeds came directly from PRF for these pods. I dont know if trying to eat the dried pods alone would be a good idea though, 2 teaspoons equates to roughly 4-6 whole pods.

Thanks Matt I will try it as soon as it arrives.
Hey Gerald Fowler sent me these and the one he says is a Brain Strain looks a lot like the pictures everyone has been posting. I will try it today.The Naga Vipers I wont try until tomorrow.

385838_2807949684024_1417141400_33057694_1538285651_n.jpg

389981_2807963244363_1417141400_33057702_234888052_n.jpg

373922_2835954184119_1417141400_33066881_717014250_n.jpg

374620_2835955024140_1417141400_33066882_1852926680_n.jpg

I don't get it.

Why would anyone be interested in a guy with a crappy attitude making any video at all?

Especialy a video about eating stuff that there are a gazillion similar videos that are equally as boring about.

I enjoyed Neils videos but when is enough enough?

Is video # 359 better or any different than # 40000999999?Just a different idiot wasting a pod to prove What?

Tell me or show me something informative like your grow setup or pod variations from different seed stock or from your LED,Halide or Fluoro grow or your garden-whatever.
Even a pod/Powder mix would be better.

Tired of having to scroll through stupid crap posted by different people doing the same thing.

Only thing I can think of is that it must be like a car wreck,ya just had to look as far as the followers are concerned.

Thing is I'm getting bored about the same thing posted over and over and over again.

I just can't figure out why.
Especially when the guy in the video call everyone a HATER if they tried to give him some constructive advice or whatever.

Show me something informative to watch.
I visit a lot of pepper sites and learn a lot of stuff about chiles.

A video about eating a common super hot that has a ton of people posting similar videos is a waste.

Enlighten me,not bore me to tears.

Ya ,I know I'm now a hater....Oh well....

Seriously if you don't like them DONT WATCH THEM lol. 
Is it that hard for you not to watch ?I know you want me to leave but I'm going to stay so I can piss you off lol. 

YOU STILL MISSED MY POINT.

I don't watch your videos or any similar ones anymore.
Never will.

I already watched #1 - 1,000,000,000.

Same stuff different person doing it.

Really impressive...New,innovative....Gee I never knew 7 pots or super hots were hot...

I DID read you saying everyone was a hater because they didn't agree with you when you expected everyone to bow down in awe.

Your attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

Inform me about something about peppers that I don't already know instead of massaging your ego and trying to impress the masses.

EDIT:
I don't want you to leave,I want you to use your video skills for a better purpose.
Inform the masses with usefull information not do the same thing as a million other people are doing.
You seem to have the resources to do so.
I only posted this after reading your hater post otherwise i'd have left it alone like I do with other video posts.

I accidently decided to write about this.

What was I thinking?

Do another zillion allready been done , useless videos.

If thats what floats your boat it mustn't take much .
Just a few Atta Boy,you really got balls , you da man replies will do it.

A post about a sauce,powder blend or rub would at least help people decide if they might want to check it out.
What does it taste like etc.

Like I said,inform me,not bore me with the same old same old.

Get my point yet?

Pepperlover,
I'm not pissed,just trying to make a point.
In fact I'm in a good mood.
Got seeds and some great suprise goodies from a friend in Canada.
Even Heidi got a BIG bag(1+lbs) of dog treats.Duck Jerky.

I also got a trade in from another guy.
Added 19 varieties to my collection.
3000 and counting. LOL

Gotta grow them all eventually and spread the heat.

I am not a moderator any more but geez guys....lighten up...I think Ted has been beat down enough....don't you? If you want to bitch about something, do it in the lounge on your own thread...

Back