• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad 7-Pot Brain Strain

he got banned common guys we should be here for fun not for hate... i mean people do have different views but at the end we all family and friends i hope he will be allowed to come back .... i mean he adds fun some times...

Pepperlover,
I'm not pissed,just trying to make a point.
In fact I'm in a good mood.
Got seeds and some great suprise goodies from a friend in Canada.
Even Heidi got a BIG bag(1+lbs) of dog treats.Duck Jerky.

I also got a trade in from another guy.
Added 19 varieties to my collection.
3000 and counting. LOL

hey Mike
i know you are a seeds bank ...
any hidden Trinidadians you may have i dont and you willing to share dont have to be hot... just being trinidadian is all i am looking for...
thanks
Judy

he got banned common guys we should be here for fun not for hate... i mean people do have different views but at the end we all family and friends i hope he will be allowed to come back .... i mean he adds fun some times...

He asked to be removed. I have not been following the drama but I do as people say when they want their accounts removed. However they are not "removed" a lot of times they change their minds. Ted, you can email me if you wish to discuss. Seems like a hasty move on your part. I noticed a haters topic, then an apology, then you read something you didn't like, then PMed me to remove you in not such a nice way. Willing to work it out email me.

By the way hating on his video was uncalled for. This was his topic, and his video. Maybe he should come into your sale and hate on your prices. Seriously that was lame. I'm going to email Ted myself now.

Bravo THP...there were a bunch of uncalled for comments made....

Back on this video topic please, thanks.

Back