• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

TRINIDAD 7 POT PRIMO

Oh, I was hoping for a real credible grower!
4.gif

Thats Gold!!
1.gif

I was simply asking for a recommendation or a vouching. There is no way I'm going to trust any stranger without knowing their reputation. Make sense? No need to be an ass.

Hey homie, you are talking to people that have shared seeds, pods, and plants with every noob, amateur and pro that has asked for them. You want peace of mind go check their grow log. If you don't trust us then don't ask for them. Kevin has shared seeds all over this forum and like I mentioned earlier, true pure strains are a myth at this point. You can order seeds from a super reputable source like i did and get 0 percent germ (I was 0/12 with THSC 7 yellows) OR you can order from someone that one of us may swear by and you will get a mix up.

The Primo has been grown for many generations and there is no way on this earth that you or me can be 100 percent sure that the primo seeds you order from Joe are the same exact copies of mine from Judy. If you are hellbent on getting the original pure strain than good luck and let us know how that turns out. But even though you many not have meant offense with the comment there are so many growers here that I would pay double for their seeds over some website.

You want recommendations go to the vender area and there are an abundance. My recommendation, stay away from ebay and you should be good.

We are talking about Peppers, not an open heart surgeon....

I'm not going to change my approach. That's the way I do it. I'm sorry but trading or buying from someone I don't know the reputation of is not a good idea in my books. I don't understand why this is so difficult for the two of you to understand. It also makes no sense that you have a problem with it. I got a good recommendation via pm. If I get 0 germ rates off seeds I buy, then I won't buy from that vender again unless I have a history doing business with them. I understand that a credible breeder can mix up seeds (NuMex has done this in the past). True strains are a myth? Are you talking about the primo or all peppers? If it's the latter, then you don't know what you are talking about.

Edit: I take peppers seriously. I want to breed varieties true (primo is a little invariable right?) and crossbreed certain varieties.

then you should have checked the vendor vault where people give their experiences with each one. 99% people here take peppers seriously as can be as a hobby, and others as breaking even. its all fun and games here dont take stuff so serious! for christ sake they are peppers we are not breeding gold. there are plenty of people here that will GIVE you seeds and let you know if they were isolated or not. Wayright has hooked me up and he is a great guy that likes to have a good time! just take a :high: and chill we are all on the same mission and that is to grow plants that produce pods that burn us 2 times! :rofl:

then you should have checked the vendor vault where people give their experiences with each one. 99% people here take peppers seriously as can be as a hobby, and others as breaking even. its all fun and games here dont take stuff so serious! for christ sake they are peppers we are not breeding gold. there are plenty of people here that will GIVE you seeds and let you know if they were isolated or not. Wayright has hooked me up and he is a great guy that likes to have a good time! just take a :high: and chill we are all on the same mission and that is to grow plants that produce pods that burn us 2 times! :rofl:

I just asked for a recommendation for Christ's sake. I got my recommendation via pm. It's not a big deal.

" for christ sake they are peppers we are not breeding gold."

Some varieties of pepper seeds ARE worth as much as or more than gold to some people - $.50 - $.75+ a seed-how many seeds in an OZ.?

Maybe that is why the guy wants seeds from a vendor...he doesn't want to chance growing a non isolated seed.

Maybe he wants to be sure what his 599 new varieties were crosses of...

Can I interest you in my HpQZ4386312358998066332-80890-9979575352124486970890-9-9-AS Pepper seeds?
It is 2mil , I mean 1.3mil,I mean 1.6mil....ya 1.6 mil. scoville units... only $.79 a seed +s&h.

Lads- I think he's just unaware of the honest and decency, and utmost magnanimosity here. I think I' ll cut him some slack. What I can say to you Dulac, is it's a bad idea to get shirty on here. That's what I do and how I roll. How dare you come onto this forum and steal my thunder. BTW- most people on here are top class and nice people with amazing seeds, you'll be privileged to have some. Leave sarcasm ,etc to me. I just hope the lads will deal with you now. They're usually pretty forgiving, take it easy my brother. Come join us on the TD or Cook Offs and let off some that Hula Steam you got brewing there. Welcome to the THP.

The guy just wants a recommendation. Does anybody know of any good seed source for primos, preferrably someone who isolates seeds for purity? The only one I know is pepperlover but she's apparently sold out. If all else fails, I'll send you some of my isolated seeds next season

Dang! Dulac I apologize for starting this bashing. When I said I wasn't sure how to take it you replied and that should have been the end of it.

I have some 7 Pot Primo seeds but they were not isolated so I can't guarantee they'll grow true. If you're willing to chance it I would be happy to send you some.

Boots I would have gladly settled for one of those roosters in your avatar. Look at the wings on that monster! Gonna need more sauce!

I just hope the lads will deal with you now. They're usually pretty forgiving, take it easy my brother.

What have I done that is so bad that requires forgiveness? Anyone who doesn't want to deal with me because I asked for a recommendation doesn't sound worth dealing with. I wasn't looking for free seeds. I was thinking trading or paying. I can't really give out seeds this year, so it doesn't feel right to ask for seeds.

Oh, I was hoping for a real credible grower. Just someone or a company with a good rep

Anyone who doesn't want to deal with me because I asked for a recommendation doesn't sound worth dealing with.

I think, you can see how cool people are here.That kind of comment, trust me, will not be helpful. It's up to you, but the people you want seeds off, may not even sell them to you . Most of the big-time seed people on here are friendly, I think. Good luck mate.

Back